hey bass forum i just bought my first bass an ltd ex104 form a local shop and earlier i noticed two hairline crack on its heal were the neck meets it, is it something to worry about or?
take it to a luthier before it gets worse
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
lol both say different thingsXD is there a way to tell if its just the finish or in the wood? its on both sides in the exact same spot and same length
pics? If it's just the finish, there's nothing to be worried about, if it's the wood then the structural integrity is most likely compromised and it's a matter of when, not if it breaks.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
i only have my cell and the phtos dont really show them there very thin like you have to really look for them but there long and the same on both sides wich is what worries me:\
Return it?
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
im definitly going to see the dude tommorow, he said it was brand new and never touched, and since i bought it and got it home i had to tighten tone nobs and theres terrible fret buzz