This is a song a did a few months ago and I would like to get some feedback on it. I don't think It's the best, maybe a few good riffs. Please leave feedback - positive or negative. Its called "The Last Light"
Attachments:
The Last Light.gp5
Machine F**king Head \m/
i don't know too much about what you wanted it to sound like (cause thats up to you, the artist) however the song did flow.. and i think that's the most important aspect... i would listen to the cd (if i could stand the vocalist) only negitive thing i have to say is i wanted there to be a breakdown (chiodos style ish) before the solo... (there may have been one and i skipped it trying to get pass all the verse and chours repeats ) but really thought it was good, lot of potential.
Quote by elihu4321
i don't know too much about what you wanted it to sound like (cause thats up to you, the artist) however the song did flow.. and i think that's the most important aspect... i would listen to the cd (if i could stand the vocalist) only negitive thing i have to say is i wanted there to be a breakdown (chiodos style ish) before the solo... (there may have been one and i skipped it trying to get pass all the verse and chours repeats ) but really thought it was good, lot of potential.

Thanks dude. I may try and add a breakdown, but it depends if i want to go back to it. Im starting to mix thrash and melodic, so It's a bit different now
Machine F**king Head \m/