Page 1 of 6
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/27/anti-immigrant-group-calls-safe-passage-illegals/

Seriously, **** ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. They "demand a safe passage out of the US" because our economy sucks at the moment? Wasnt it like, 5 years ago you were begging us to let you in here? What's wrong? Why do you wanna go back so quickly? Not so quick to jump over that fence now that the economy's messed up (mostly from their doing). You ****ing ****s...You disgust me.

And then they DEMAND a safe passage so they dont get detained by border patrol for illegally sneaking in here in the first place? HAHAHAHA, YOU ARE MAKING MY SIDES HURT WITH LAUGHTER.

Seriously, if you support illegal immigrants, **** you.

I am enraged with this shit. Let me say once again...

**** immigrants. I hope you DO get detained by border patrol. I hope it makes your life that much harder.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I've never had a stance on illegal immigrants till I read this, by the way.
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
Last edited by Justified Death at Jul 28, 2010,
- Enter thread
- Fox News link in opening post
- Leave thread

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I pity you if you feel anything but apathy for Fox News.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Finally, I thought I was the only one who was against ILLEGAL immigration. There is a reason why it is illegal.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
Meh, if they want to leave, let 'em be. I don't really care.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Not cool brah, for all you know you may be an illegal immigrant.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

It's Inflamed with Rage, not enraged by anger.
There's danger on the edge of town,
Ride the king's highway baby

Immigrants are people too, not herds of cattle or whatever people are portraying them as now.
cat
"americans want nothing better to do, why don't you kick yourself out you're an immigrant too"
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Seriously, if they were asking all of this and I was Obama, I'd just laugh and give them the middle finger and tell them to die.
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
Quote by crzysnowborder
"americans want nothing better to do, why don't you kick yourself out you're an immigrant too"

Yeah, OK, you're just speaking words that someone else has spoke. Why dont you get a real opinion on the subject and stop spewing out bullshit others have already said?
you know what? you're right. I've always wanted to have a low wage service job with horrible hours and no benefits, or at least pick some damn fruit while inhaling pesticides.

but, what really gets my goat is not being able to live in squalor with 15 other people in some godforsaken, run down apartment.

damn illegals. taking all the jobs americans have become unwilling to do. how dare they?
maybe you should actually read the article TS.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Justified Death
Seriously, if they were asking all of this and I was Obama, I'd just laugh and give them the middle finger and tell them to die.

Now that's not the way to handle international relations, my good sir.
Quote by Justified Death

well it's a good thing you've added compassion to your arsenal...
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
You can call me Matt
Quote by Justified Death

If you were Obama you'd be kicked out of office.
Quote by Justified Death
Yeah, OK, you're just speaking words that someone else has spoke. Why dont you get a real opinion on the subject and stop spewing out bullshit others have already said?

calm down bud. i'm just quoting a white stripes song cause i thought it was appropriate. also...you don't even know me. who are you to say i don't have opinions. we're on an online forum...
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
You can call me Matt
Quote by Justified Death

That's why he put quotes around it.

It's ok though, I can see you're probably blinded with rage over this whole mess.
Quote by crzysnowborder
calm down bud. i'm just quoting a white stripes song cause i thought it was appropriate. also...you don't even know me. who are you to say i don't have opinions. we're on an online forum...

Yeah, you're right, I am jumping the gun...my anger gets the best of me. Haha

I just hate it when people use that old argument "WELL WE'RE IMMIGRANTS 2 LOL".

In that case, then the whole Mexican population are immigrants from Spain and they have no right to run Mexico.
There's a lot of ignorance in this thread...

@Justified Death, maybe he AGREES with Jack White. Think about that?
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
i love listening to people who are really really pissed. no matter what it is they're pissed about, it's just funny.

maybe that's just me
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
You can call me Matt
"you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too"

that is false....its called self employment.
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
You can call me Matt
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
maybe you should actually read the article TS.

thats what i was gonna point out

but then it turns out pro and anti illegal groups want it

so eh
...as opposed to enraged with happiness...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Justified Death
In that case, then the whole Mexican population are immigrants from Spain and they have no right to run Mexico.

what?
Quote by Justified Death
Yeah, you're right, I am jumping the gun...my anger gets the best of me. Haha

I just hate it when people use that old argument "WELL WE'RE IMMIGRANTS 2 LOL".

We are, jackass... You can't go bitching about imigrants when you're one yourself.
Quote by Justified Death

The Mexican population consists of people who are descended from both Spanish people and the indigenous Mexican people. (If I recall correctly they were the Aztecs, or maybe the Mayans.) Most native people of Mexico are gone because they infused with the Europeans over the course of 100's of years.
*insert immigration bashing here*
*insert Immigration defending argument here*
*insert Retaliation argument from said bashers*
*insert Retaliated Defence argument*
*everbody goes to bed*

seriously guys, it gets a little redundent
Quote by Justified Death

Excuse me?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
What people forget when they go off on that whole "we're immigrants too!" deal is that most of us got here legally.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
Quote by Snakeskin
*insert immigration bashing here*
*insert Immigration defending argument here*
*insert Retaliation argument from said bashers*
*insert Retaliated Defence argument*
*everbody goes to bed*

seriously guys, it gets a little redundent

but it's so much FUN!
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
You can call me Matt
Quote by Justified Death

It appears as though that death would be justifiable.

Also, humans are lame with their regard toward invisible borders and such.

"Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep."
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Justified Death
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/27/anti-immigrant-group-calls-safe-passage-illegals/

Seriously, **** ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. They "demand a safe passage out of the US" because our economy sucks at the moment? Wasnt it like, 5 years ago you were begging us to let you in here? What's wrong? Why do you wanna go back so quickly? Not so quick to jump over that fence now that the economy's messed up (mostly from their doing). You ****ing ****s...You disgust me.

And then they DEMAND a safe passage so they dont get detained by border patrol for illegally sneaking in here in the first place? HAHAHAHA, YOU ARE MAKING MY SIDES HURT WITH LAUGHTER.

Seriously, if you support illegal immigrants, **** you.

I am enraged with this shit. Let me say once again...

**** immigrants. I hope you DO get detained by border patrol. I hope it makes your life that much harder.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I've never had a stance on illegal immigrants till I read this, by the way.

oh well, adding that little tidbit is surely going to make everyone take you even more seriously.

how genius of you to create a thread on a subject you had no opinion on up until maybe 10 minutes ago and, to top it all off, you cite the single most hated news source on television today.

but wait, there's more! YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE ARTICLE PROPERLY.

the article clearly says that it's those who are "ANTI-IMMIGRATION" (ie. the people who want illegals to leave) who want to guarantee safe passage for illegals out of the country. the pro-immigration people are skeptical of the whole "safe-passage" thing and think it's a ploy to make this look like an act of humanitarianism.

god, i read the thread title and thought to myself "he can't really be that stupid can he?"

you've proven me wrong. congrats TS, you're the reason i'm losing my faith in humanity.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat

You Americans make the rest of the world laugh at times.

Seriously. They're in the country doing jobs that you guys don't want to do and getting paid shit all for it. What's the problem?

Sure some of them are drug smugglers. Find those guys and kick them out.