Alright, so I've just gotten into the royal tomb where the Sun's Song is supposed to be, and I've run into a bunch of Re-deads. Every time Link sees one, he pisses his pants in fear and won't move, and is subsequently killed. How am I supposed to defeat/ get by them?

By the way, he's still small Link and I haven't even gotten to all that time travel stuff yet. And the FAQ's I looked at didn't really tell me anything...
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by dale-banez
Alright, so I've just gotten into the royal tomb where the Sun's Song is supposed to be, and I've run into a bunch of Re-deads. Every time Link sees one, he pisses his pants in fear and won't move, and is subsequently killed. How am I supposed to defeat/ get by them?

By the way, he's still small Link and I haven't even gotten to all that time travel stuff yet. And the FAQ's I looked at didn't really tell me anything...

Run through the acid really fast.

*reported*
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Damn, didn't even think about the searchbar...
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Keep as far away as possible, and try to run behind them. The paralysis only lasts a couple of seconds, and they are slow as shit, so distance=good.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I just ran by them. Never had a problem.
Get back in the house and take your I'm-so-old-I'm-gonna DAMN-DIE-pills!
-Early Cuyler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R.I.P. Dael Moore
You guys reported this guy for asking a question? And I thought Nazi Germany was bad enough.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek