I was wondering, is is possible in gp6 to in the middle of a song change the effects on your guitars? Like have certain effects on the verses and then be able to have a different sound on the chorus? And i mean without having to add another guitar just for the effect. Can you have two seperate effects on one guitar in one project? Thanks
There is a saying in poetry, "show me, don't tell me." here you are announcing everything, like an announcer to a sporting event. "Dave has the ball. Dave passes the ball. Dave picks his ass."

~Zanascross

XD epic win
Use the "Mix Table" tool.

I think the shortcut is F10

EDIT: Sorry, I'm not familiar with Guitar Pro 6. I may be wrong.
Last edited by Kämpfer at Jul 28, 2010,
You can easily do it in Guitar Pro 5 with the Mix Table. Doubt they would have removed that functionality.
The only things one there are volume tempo and pan =/
There is a saying in poetry, "show me, don't tell me." here you are announcing everything, like an announcer to a sporting event. "Dave has the ball. Dave passes the ball. Dave picks his ass."

~Zanascross

XD epic win
Nevermind, i figured it out =D

~Zanascross

XD epic win