Hey Everyone

just trying to figure out if anyone knows some killer overdriven tone settings.
I know it varies between setups but i have a engl screamer 50 with a ts-9 in front and i want to get my sound more overdriven but i don't know what exactly to tweek to get it more harsh or dirty in sound. Anyone have an idea?
I think maybe a compressor could help to smooth out your tone a bit.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
What exactly do you mean by "overdriven sound?" What kind of tone are you looking for here?

Your TS on the clean channel with the volume maxed and the gain set low should give you a nice light over drive. Or run it over your distortion channel with the same settings.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Yeah are you looking for a light overdrive or balls to the wall...as stated above if u want a heavier tone use the TS on the drive channel with the drive on the pedal to full and the volume and tones to whatever sounds right to you
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Try what I posted above or try a distortion pedal istead of the TS....the TS should work though man just set your lows and highs relativly high on your amp,mids at halfway or less and the gain all the way up on your drive channel then tweak the pedal...it should get you close just use your ear bro
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think