I buyed a Bc Rıch Beast NT TBK + case from thomann.com greece.

But the situation of guitar:

ALL SHARP POINTS of the guitar is damaged.

ONE OF THE sharp points of the headshoch is SEVERALY damaged

FİNİSH NEAR JACK OUTPUT is SEVERALY DAMAGED

In addition to these SHARP POINTS GİVE OUT COLOR. Once my white t-shirt is white before i played with guitar and it has now black stripes..

Im going to send it back to thomann. But thanx to them i paid 100 euros taxes which i never gonna see before.

I got around 380-400 euros. And ı NEED A GUİTAR !!!!! + case sure...

I got Marshall Mg100dfx and Zoom G9.2tt

suggest me some good and real stuff from thomann.de greece
Yeadh and you know i worked ****ing 1 year for it. Raised money for that shit..

Neck thru , nato body omg and looking cool. I want my fender back.

You cant understand my anger.

And now i need another guitar
Quote by vaca11
Im going to send it back to thomann. But thanx to them i paid 100 euros taxes which i never gonna see before.
I understand you're angry, but Thomann didn't tax you... Your government did.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
yeah i know but my anger is not to taxes. TO THOMANN AND B.C RİCH

yeah in my local store cheapest ibanez grg cost like 600euros

how abouth ibanez rg350m-ye ?
Quote by vaca11
yeah i know but my anger is not to taxes. TO THOMANN AND B.C RİCH
How can you blame Thomann for shipping damage? Let alone B.C. Rich, who doesn't have any say over what happens with the guitar at that point.

Well, either way it sucks really bad for you.. Hope you can find a nice guitar regardless.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Last edited by Kanthras at Jul 28, 2010,
Its really noones fault but the shipping company. They are to blame.

Shipping companies ruin so much stuff you would wonder how they are still in business. So much stuff come through my job damaged and the freight lines have to pay for that.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by vaca11

If you send it back than I guess Thomann will send you a new one free of charge? After all, this is transportation damage and not your fault.

I always had good experiences with Thomann, so I don't think it's their fault but the fault of DHL or UPS.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
I buyed stuff from thomann.. Bugera 333 head , My zoom g9.2tt and some cheap guitars

but none of them came like this.

Are you sure they will send me a new one ?
Quote by von gelb
If you send it back than I guess Thomann will send you a new one free of charge? After all, this is transportation damage and not your fault.

I always had good experiences with Thomann, so I don't think it's their fault but the fault of DHL or UPS.

Most likely, Packages that come via DHL or UPS usually stink of cigarette smoke, are damaged etc etc when they arrive here
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
The goods should be examined immediately after delivery by the customer or an authorized individual to detect any transportation damages. thomann Detectible transportation damages are to be reported without delay in written form. Packaging damages are to be confirmed in written form by the transportation company upon delivery.

Warranty claims arising from transportation damages may only be enforced by the customer if the formalities in accordance with § thomann 2, numeral 5 have been fulfilled. This in turn does not hold true if the customer is a „consumer“ in the sense defined by § 13 German Civil Code [Buergerliches Gesetzbuch/BGB].

So, do the first thing then the second. It should get you your money back.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
But there is a point..

I got guitar after it cames to cyprus abouth 2 weeks.

Im living in n. side which is forbidden to take boxes or mails from europe.

SO i used my friends adress for it.

And it remained there for 2 weeks until i got it.

Also the serial number still at her. I cant reach her :S f-ck
"Im going to send it back to thomann. But thanx to them i paid 100 euros taxes which i never gonna see before."

What frickin' taxes inside the European Union? In EU the principle, as far as I know, is that the seller (Thomann) pays the "product tax" in their country. So either you get it cheaper or the taxes have been paid alredy. That's why the thomann UK/whatever site has lower prices than the thomann Finland/Sweden/whatever site.

That is, if you live in EU. If you don't, then well... I dunno! I guess your laws have an exception for when an item is returned and replaced.

EDIT: Thomann's a German company if someone didn't know.

EDIT2: Thomann has full 30-day-money-back -guarantee so whine to the customer service department (they'll request some photo evidence).

-> They'll accept your whine

-> They'll give instructions on return

-> You print out some address papers for the deliveryman and fill out the return form (in which you choose whether to get money back, new items etc.)

-> You call DHL and they'll come pick your parcel up

-> When Thomann receives the guitar back, they'll send you the new items or money
Last edited by Rautio at Jul 28, 2010,
....then find out?

Jeez. Also, no one thought about that last comment where he's saying there was like wet paint on the guitar from playing? Yeah, I don't get that.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
....then find out?

Jeez. Also, no one thought about that last comment where he's saying there was like wet paint on the guitar from playing? Yeah, I don't get that.

I dont know what is it.

When im playing some of the sharp points give their paints to my t-shirt or my skin
contact the company. forget about the paint transfer, and the part about it being at someone else's house for a while.

call the company. see what they can do.

after you know that. THEN put it in the thread.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by iampeter
sharp points understood.

so many sharp points...on a BC rich?! :P

call the company to see if they will take a return. send them pictures as proof

Its a beast xD