I have listed my psp for sale, this is a female.
Hello Dear..
Thanks for getting back to me,Actually i am from Salt Lake city in Utah but i want to Purchase the item as my Daughters Birthday gift, She is in West Africa working with Shell oil Company, I will be paying you through Paypal, these secures and protects two parties in a transaction...

I will like you to send me your PayPal invoice or your PayPal identification Name and Email for payment... I will be paying you the sum of $280 for cost price and shipping fee, Shipping will be through USPS Express mail.Please i need the information fast so that your payment will reach you before the day runs out to enable you ship the Packages fast.

I will provide you my Daughters shipping information for shipment as soon as the payment is sent. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Thanks for anticipation.
Best Regards..

she says shes from salt lake, but her email ends with ********_****@live.co.uk. UK email from salt lake? Also I listed the PSP for 180 not 280.
LOL
Last edited by SiKh22 at Jul 28, 2010,
Doesn't that just mean that the address is hosted in the UK? It is still a valid address internationaly.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

I'm not entirely sure how that's a scam, as long as you receive the money before posting anything and get it to be signed for so they can't claim they never received it...?
Quote by ICOG
Doesn't that just mean that the address is hosted in the UK? It is still a valid address internationaly.

the first email address I just checked inquiring about the ad was ******_***@ommail.com an Indian based email client, the second reply was from an uk email.
LOL
Dude...
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I'm not entirely sure how that's a scam, as long as you receive the money before posting anything and get it to be signed for so they can't claim they never received it...?

This.
Also, she says $280 to include the shipping. Seems extreme, but if you get the money, go for it.
Quote by Area420

Read the rules there dude. They state anything involving shipping is a scam.

ops, sorry didn't read that. thanks.
LOL
Quote by Area420

Read the rules there dude. They state anything involving shipping is a scam.

back to you. I've bought a bunch of stuff off CL from the US and had it shipped to me and it's worked out perfectly.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by uk.mace
I'm pretty sure he means paying for shipping. I've never used Craigslist though...

Doesn't everyone pay P&P?
Craigslist isn't meant for shipping anything. It was designed for local pickups.

"AVOID DEALS INVOLVING SHIPPING OR ESCROW SERVICES and know that ONLY A SCAMMER WILL "GUARANTEE" YOUR TRANSACTION."
if you have to ask, then yes, it's a scam.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
She actually wants you to have the secks with her daughter. Get the shipping address, and turn up naked with a bow wrapped round your raging hard-on and "happy birthday bitch-tits" written on your chest in strawberry sauce.
I got something like that on Kijiji, except it was for a cell phone and his son was at university in South Africa.

And he replied like 4 times while I talked to him about it and voiced my concerns. I decided it was a scam =p
Quote by RU Experienced? , bass-man9712

Quote by DecaPodge
I love you.
I've listed a few items on Craigslist, and almost every time I get an email with a similar crazy scenario, and they always say "the item" instead of whatever you're actually selling.

Scam.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by jgbsmith
if you have to ask, then yes, it's a scam.

This. Seriously people this isn't that hard.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by scrambler_66
I've listed a few items on Craigslist, and almost every time I get an email with a similar crazy scenario, and they always say "the item" instead of whatever you're actually selling.

Scam.

Yep. The closest to the actual name I ever got was "your EPIPHONE", including the capital letters. I have that email sitting in my inbox right now, actually...
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I will never understand why people even use Craigslist.

Bound to get shanked.
I've made quite of bit of money from craigslist, sold my broken PS3 for nearly 150, and some games to other people. if you bought it cheap and sell it reasonably priced, people will buy. else your trying to get rid of something you've had to long and no longer desire the item.
LOL
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I will never understand why people even use Craigslist.

Bound to get shanked.
I always go with people / bring people with me and carry my knife.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Wants to pay you $280 for something you listed at $180? Sounds totally legit to me, man.

<_<

>_>

<_<
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
All these scam e-mails say 'I will like you to do this and that'
Just the phrase 'Will like' makes me crack up.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!

Seriously?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by guylee
rule of thumb: Just keep craigslist transactions local. It's not like it will be that hard to sell in town, and you know you're not getting jewed.

Easier to say in some places rather than others.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

Quote by no.mop
Easier to say in some places rather than others.

Yess, but was the phrase Jewed really necissary?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.