im looking for a bolt on trem bar for my b.c. rich warlock kerry king model with a wrap around bridge...................is there?........i dont want to do anymore work than i have to to put it on...........let me know...................oh and im having a hard time finding a metal jack plate that fits all the ones i get are a hair too big........can u help????
wat

You want to screw a trem bar onto a wrap around bridge? Shit don't work like that.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I guess If you like welded a bar onto the bridge and put smaller screw on the bridge. You'll only be able to pull up on it and strings will probably break a lot more... Don't do it.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ok?
Quote by salgala2000
I guess If you like welded a bar onto the bridge and put smaller screw on the bridge. You'll only be able to pull up on it and strings will probably break a lot more... Don't do it.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ok?

You'd wind up ripping the bridge off when applying pressure. I can't even tell if this thread is serious. I'm not sure how someone can look at a wrap around bridge and come to this conclusion.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
There...........Isn't.................A.................Way...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Sorry.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
stetsbar
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
trem.............fx........ pedal.

leave the guitar alone.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
what kind of songs were you trying to nail?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011