If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

But I'll let someone with more experience advise you on this one.
Quote by whatadrag
If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

I am not expecting them to real abalone or anything but SERIOUSLY?? Who gives a toss. AAAA top and those inlays. All are different to. I wonder if I could ask for a custom

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
No Ebay ads. *Reported*

EDIT : Been doing some research on them, their site doesn't work, but they seem pretty well-liked.

Here's some dude demonstrating one

A website about them

Their MySpace

Their alternate MySpace
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Last edited by Dream Floyd at Jul 28, 2010,
hes sold over a thousand things with no negative feedback, he must be doing something right
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
doesn`t matter what it looks like it`s what they sound like that really matters, not sure whether this constitutes a report for posting ebay links......i`ll let the mods decide
Ebay ADDS?

Yeah cuz I spent two years and a decent post count to advertise my company.

If a mod wants then I will take it down but.... I want information.

Will look into changing the link to another website maby? If it is specificallly ebay?

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
they look SWEEEEEEET!!! i'm sure they're cool, them east asian companies do LOADS of quality stuff for ridiculously low prices. besides, if the pickups aren't that good just take em out and put your own in... couple of hundred dollars for a guitar that looks like THAT. i'd take it. now for me to start saving...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
and it doesn't say what the action is like though... nor does it show a picture... but i'd guess it's pretty good if that amount of effort has gone into the guitar.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.