So i'm writting a song and i have hte guitar part. Before I go any further, though, I want to make sure that the chords I have are correct. This is what i have:

C5 Gmsus4 Amsus2 Dm7 Bdimsusb2
Bb|-9------0-------2-----------7-----7-|
F|-7------2-------4-----------9-----6-|
C|-0------0-------0-----------0-----0-|

i'm tuned 2 steps down, as you can see from the tab. I have the rythem guitar chugging on the low c string, would that render the low C irrelevant to the chord harmony?

I'm in the key of C major.
Not irrelevant exactly, just you wouldn't be able to hear it in the chord with the rhythm guitar doin a pedal on the same low C
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
I would say you got a C5 then you go to a C7 (no 3rd) then back to a C5 (different voicing) then you go to F(#11)...something like that...you got some interesting sounds in there
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
sorry i Typed wrong.

C5 C7 Cm Amsus4 F(#11)
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
C5 C7 Am Dm G7

All of course with the pedal tone C. In the first three (and possibly the fourth) it functions harmonically.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
There's definitely more than one way to analyze that. I would analyze it like this (hopefully I get this right, being this isn't in standard tuning it might throw me).

C5 Gmi/C Ami/C Dmi7/C F7/C

I'm assuming, since that pedal C is in such a low register, that that's what the bass (if there is one) will be playing, in which case you really can't treat it as a chord tone in the chords where it exists in the underlying triad/7th chord. It's a pedal tone, which means it is a non-chord tone rather than an extension (9,11,etc.). It probably wouldn't work if it wasn't constant, which is the whole idea behind pedal tones. If there is a bass, I would strongly recommend against having it play anything other than C. Since that low C is so low on the guitar in addition to sometimes being a non-chord tone, if the bass played anything other than C it would probably sound extremely muddy and dissonant, and that pedal C would probably sound kinda random.

That being said, I haven't actually tried playing what you have tabbed there, but it looks like it would sound kinda "out there," in a good way.
There's no such thing as a minor suspended chord.

I wouldn't consider any of these chords, there just intervals played between a pedal tone. First one's a 5th, next three are flat thirds and the last one is I'd say in context an augmented fourth.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?