So does anyone else here live in Orange or have visited Orange/Southern Cali? I'm 22 and have lived here my whole life and I am itching to move. Although I'd miss the San Diego area . I think living here is just a bit over hyped. The weather is awesome but I always find that 90% of the time I'm doing something in doors anyways. I could go on and on but I'll wait to see some responses.

Main point anyways is to find out if anyone else is in the same boat as me or see if anyone thinks I'm nuts for wanting to leave O.C.
I lived in the County over actually

I moved to Pennsylvania about 2 months ago, its a great state.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

You live in paradise for too long, it's no longer paradise.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Ive been there. It's a little too perfect. For example, the weather men were slightly insane because the weather was always perfect. Also, there were a lot of Douches there. If I move anywhere in Cali, it would be San Francisco.
I used to date this chick that lived in Chino..?

is that close enough
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
yeah,
i'm 22, and i've lived in fountain valley since i was 5.
i totally see what you mean. other than going to the beach or the occasional shopping malls, there really isnt much to do here.
i'm not one on going to bars or shit like that, and i dont own a yacht, so my options are pretty limited.
but the one very beautiful thing i recently realized about this place is the pleasure i get from just driving up and down PCH. going to the main street board walk in HB can be fun, if you have a reason to go.

best of luck to you
Quote by asafaie
yeah,
i'm 22, and i've lived in fountain valley since i was 5.
i totally see what you mean. other than going to the beach or the occasional shopping malls, there really isnt much to do here.
i'm not one on going to bars or shit like that, and i dont own a yacht, so my options are pretty limited.
but the one very beautiful thing i recently realized about this place is the pleasure i get from just driving up and down PCH. going to the main street board walk in HB can be fun, if you have a reason to go.

best of luck to you

Main Street in HB is just full of clothing stores and bars. I don't mind going once in a while. I've gone to bars for the last 2 years straight and I am now 100% over the bar scene for a while. Now that I am over them and don't go as much I've realized how little there is to do here. I know people will say L.A or San Diego but you have to drive at least 1 hour if traffic isn't terrible to just get there which sucks.
I lived in SoCal until I was twenty. I can see why you would miss San Diego, but trust me, there's so many better places to live. I moved out to Alaska for work and I don't want to leave. When you actually move out of Cali, you don't want to go back for much more than a couple weeks. I sure as hell don't want to. But then again, everyone's different. You may think that there's plenty more to see than what you've lived in your whole life, but you'll never truly understand how much more there is until you actually leave the state.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Oh god i would hate living in California, i love cold autumns and winters. My blood is far too thick for that climate.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by Sewn Up
I lived in SoCal until I was twenty. I can see why you would miss San Diego, but trust me, there's so many better places to live. I moved out to Alaska for work and I don't want to leave. When you actually move out of Cali, you don't want to go back for much more than a couple weeks. I sure as hell don't want to. But then again, everyone's different. You may think that there's plenty more to see than what you've lived in your whole life, but you'll never truly understand how much more there is until you actually leave the state.

I went to Chicago not too long and loved it. There was so much stuff to do there even though I know it was my first time there and I was only there for a week. I wouldn't mind going up north more like the Bay Area either. Iono I'm just bored here now and thinking of potential places to go to.
I would say heading up to the bay area would be pretty nice. From personal experience, I would suggest somewhere back east in the Boston area. That's one of those areas where you can spend a month there doing nothing but exploring and you STILL won't see everything it has to offer. I've been that way twice to visit family and I was constantly running into something new. Other than that, although it would be expensive as hell, I would say consider making your way out to Alaska. There's so much out here that's untainted by human contact that you can actually feel free when you're in the heart of the city. Not to mention there's more greenery and snow here than you could have ever hoped was possible and, knowing where your from, that's close to unimaginable. Just a couple suggestions.....
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
I lived in Fullerton for several years. I think I never really appreciated it until I moved away. Then again, I was very young when I lived there so I'm guessing there isn't much to do once you're a teen/adult. Tbh, I would quite enjoy moving back, since I have great memories.
I used to live in the Fontana/Ontario area but I've been to OC plenty of times... now I live up north in the Gold Country and the change is amazing. You should do it.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden