Where in your hood do you go for the best midnight munchies??

Here in east la, we have prontos pizza. Five bucks for a large, and four dollars for a large cheesy bread which is SIMPLY AMAZING.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
The Inkwell coffee house. West End, Long Branch, New Jersey.
Last edited by GettintheLedout at Jul 28, 2010,
Subway.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Wendy's has always been a favorite, their dollar menu is unrivaled IMO. But usually I'm too lazy to get up and drive somewhere so I just find things in my house.

Quote by Bearded_Seth
I don't smoke weed.. Y'know.. Because I have real passtimes.

Like smoking clowns like us on the b-ball court?
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Last edited by Zeppelin256 at Jul 28, 2010,
Quote by Zeppelin256
Wendy's has always been a favorite, their dollar menu is unrivaled IMO. But usually I'm too lazy to get up and drive somewhere so I just find things in my house.

Like smoking clowns like us on the b-ball court?

Yes.
umm i wouldnt call it my stoners paradise.. lol... Muggswigz in downtown canton has these awesome drinks , i crave them sometimes -and theyre open til 2 am. food wise i go to dunkin doughnuts because its a block from my house and open 24/7 (they have doughnuts and sandwiches)
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
There's this local cuban shop on the beach that sells me 1 pound steak burritos and a pint of Fosters for $3, pretty much the go to place when high. The guys that work there are awesome and its just a great atmosphere with the girls in bikinis walking in and all that.
Quote by M0lliP0Ps
umm i wouldnt call it my stoners paradise.. lol... Muggswigz in downtown canton has these awesome drinks , i crave them sometimes -and theyre open til 2 am. food wise i go to dunkin doughnuts because its a block from my house and open 24/7 (they have doughnuts and sandwiches)

that reminds me of this one doughnut shop on Atlantic and eagle.

a dozen of whatever you want bear-claws, old fashioned, sprinkles, those long ones, creme filled, and jelly filled for only 7 bucks
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
The Chinese takeaway in town sells chips cheap cheap cheap. I think I've only been in there once while not under the influence of something
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Whatever the closest food place is
I dont think anyone can really be that picky when theyre baked
The kebab house near me.....sells the best kebabs ever....it even does pizzas and everything.
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
The lack of mcdonalds is surprising. McChickens are like the standard stoner food.
There's danger on the edge of town,
Ride the king's highway baby

for some reason i love foodcourt sushi when im baked, its a nice change to all the other fried foods i used to eat under the influence!
Anything, I don't care as long as it's edible, I once ate an entire bag of carrots because I didn't have anything else
meijer

just stocked up
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!