I originally made this as a 'jam track' for a band that i recently got offered into

We needed something to practice with as we havent jammed yet, so we agreed to make a short and simple track so we can get use to playing with eachother (in a non gay way )

Had to tone things down a bit as i like to make things that are a bit harder to pull off perfectly, so thisun's nice and simple

Chuggy bits, couple'a breakdowns and the like
6 string drop B tuning

It started off in GP5, then got sorted by someone using his pod or something?
All i know is, i didnt do it, the lad i sent it to didnt do it either and now it gives us a glimpse as to what we could sound like

And tbf, i quite like it!

So before the elite pounce id just like to say,
yes its meant to be generic
yes its supposed to be simple
and yes, no real instruments were used in the recording

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/El+Boyo/

its at the top of the player
crit for crit

peace and shades
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
You misspelled "deathcore".
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
I like the overall tone. I think the drums (mostly bass drum) could be a bit more hard hitting but other than that i don't hear anything I don't like. I really like the tone of the bass too.

Yeah that's all I really have to say lol except that this is definitely deathcore but that doesn't really matter that much
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by henkka_potku
You misspelled "deathcore".

oh shit!

didnt think that the genre police would show up!

busted
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
I liked it! It's generic, yes, but good! Some cool mixing and a couple of decent riffs. Sometimes it sounds almost a bit cheesy though. Most of the "chug-chug" rhythms are way too generic and boring. The rhythm at 2:00 was terrible to be honest, but I do like that half of it was dissonating. I love doing that myself!

It's got potential, at least with vocals.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by El Boyo
oh shit!
didnt think that the genre police would show up!
busted

Yea well I thought I'd get to hear some death metal instead of all the -core this forum is full of
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Sounds pretty decent I must admit. It's hard to make something that's completely original sounding (yeah I'm talking to you guys calling it overly generic) but at least you have direction with your music, and that's important. Just please, don't put pig squeals with this, lol. 7.5/10 compared to other stuff on this site.

Here's mine

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341315

It's just guitar, and for fear of the genre police I'm just gonna call it metal, lol.

Cheers
BlisteringDDj - its meant to be that generic and simple, i mean, its not as though i can just turn up to my first jam sesh with the lads and expect them to play 'Beneath the ocean' which is the last one i made i think? were using that as a track anyways just needed summat simple so we can get the ball rolling

henkka_potku - i know what you mean with all the false representation an that, but i dont like calling things by sub genres and shit so i just call it metal, but death goes infront of it to let you know that its heavier. I just really dont like calling my stuff deathcore anymore, to me deathcore is like whitechapel and oceano, and my stuffs nout like that? its more like carnifex, which is under the deathmetal tag according to windows media player haha. call it whatever you must though =]

bdof - no pig squeals will be on it at all haha, we've got 2 vocalists so it should be interesting so see how they go about doing the vocals to it imma listen to yours now mayyn (Y)
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Agreed...It is deathcore...
Agreed, it is a tad generic.

But I must say I pretty much ****ing loved it all the way through. Makes you want to pretty much swing your head in circles to the rhythm. I didn't like the rhythm around 1:13 though. -Shrugs- just didn't like it. Other than that, the drums, bass, riffs, everything was pretty ****ing great. 2:04 Panning chug. PANNING CHUG! PANNING CHUG!!! But yeah, I liked it.

If you get a chance stop by my thread
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1344471
FOR ANYONE WHO CARES....

a playthrough video of this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92cGwp4yssk

Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089

its badass.

FAIR ONE