Tuning: C# Standard
Length: Approx. 1:57

Yeah, this one's short. I was playin around and came up with this, wanted to see what you all thought.

And c4c like always.
Attachments:
Instrumental.gp5
---------------------------
Here have a waffle!
(>^_^)>#
It's an okay piece; there's definitely some interesting parts.

You need a better transition into the guitar solo section though. Also, when the bass goes up to the fifth fret on the D, I think it would work to move down from there, like so:

S S E  S S E  S S E  S S E   
------------------------------|
--5-5-5--5-5-5--3-3-3--2-2-2--|

I feel like the drum solo was a bad idea, however. I mean, the sudden change in tempo and feel doesn't work, and it feels empty without the other instruments. If you're going to do this, at least have the other instruments play whole notes, or something of that nature.

You really need a transition to the outro too.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1343831
The drum solo was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long... It's really difficult to make an interesting drum solo, and that sure wasn't. You can put there a short drum solo, but I would recommend you to just take it away.
Quote by xaviergray
Asking the Pit to play this is kinda like asking the guy who makes suggestive gay jokes if he wants to have sex with a man.
Yeah I think I'll just cut out the drum solo. And I'll see if I can make the transitions a little smoother.

Thanks for the input.
Here have a waffle!
(>^_^)>#
As a bassist, I must say that solo was pretty sick. I like that slap style you got goin there.

I think there should be more time (like another riff) between the lead and the guitar solo, so that they sound seperated.

And perhaps more riffs in general just so you can varry it up and make it a little longer.

Also if your goin to get ridd of the drums solo, maybe put like a guitar bass trade off thing to fill its space a bit.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24839167#post24839167
This piece is a good collection of parts, but not a good song. Each part on its own is pretty good, but the parts are so discrete and the transitions so abrupt that it really hinders my enjoyment of it. I think if you took the different sections of this and expanded on them you would have a handful of good songs, but keeping them together sounds awkward.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by corrda00
As a bassist, I must say that solo was pretty sick. I like that slap style you got goin there.
Lol thanks. I try to focus on the bass in most of my songs. Too many people try to keep the bassist left out of the spotlight nowadays..

Quote by corrda00
Also if your goin to get ridd of the drums solo, maybe put like a guitar bass trade off thing to fill its space a bit.
That sounds like a good idea, I'll try that.

Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
I think if you took the different sections of this and expanded on them you would have a handful of good songs, but keeping them together sounds awkward.
I could take the solos and maybe put them in another song. Or do you think it might sound better if I make the transitions a little more fluent?
Here have a waffle!
(>^_^)>#