Thinking of buying a orange crush 50 watt bass amp. Just wondering if anyone has used/owned one? How do they sound? What are the like for small gigs/band rehearsals?

If not good what amps do you recommend?? Thanks
its a great amp. Not the loudest in the world at only 50 watts, but it has a darn good tone. It cant really get great highs, but it has plenty of punch and thudd. Great for rock, funk, jazz, blues. Anything thats not metal, basically.
Im selling mine because I need the money for a louder rig. Its for $180 plus shiping if youre interested.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by c3powil
its a great amp. Not the loudest in the world at only 50 watts, but it has a darn good tone. It cant really get great highs, but it has plenty of punch and thudd. Great for rock, funk, jazz, blues. Anything thats not metal, basically.
Im selling mine because I need the money for a louder rig. Its for $180 plus shiping if youre interested.

Not true.
I find Orange amps to be great for any genre.
Hell, even The Red Chord plays Orange half stacks.
PROUD VEGETARIAN!

Bass rig:
Fender MIM Standard Precision Bass (Ginger =])
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head
Carvin 6x10 Cab.
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box

Quote by Offworld92
Choice is a wonderful thing.
Im shure the orange stacks are great for any genre, however they also have a hefty pricetag. Im talking about this specific combo. Im not saying you cant play metal with it. You just cant get that metal clank.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by c3powil
Im shure the orange stacks are great for any genre, however they also have a hefty pricetag. Im talking about this specific combo. Im not saying you cant play metal with it. You just cant get that metal clank.

Okay yeah, that is true.
My bad.
PROUD VEGETARIAN!

Bass rig:
Fender MIM Standard Precision Bass (Ginger =])
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head
Carvin 6x10 Cab.
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box

Quote by Offworld92
Choice is a wonderful thing.