toss an autotuner inbetween them and watch them fight to the death!
Quote by poopsmith666
thats pretty epic actually.

-Cheap classical guitar
-Cheap western
-Ibanez GRX70 jumpstart package
-Shine bass + Eden Nemesis en8jr 25W
Why are you asking THE PIT this? Go to some Biber forum and ask them.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I think that the record company made a dick move manufacturing this kid while Bieber is still all the rage right now. Maybe wait a year. THere is always a demand for this, so don't confuse kids and start wars in school between teenage girls.

edit: I just listened to that shit, and what self-respecting songwriter could possibly write that? It's horrible. Absolute crap. I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber than this son-of-a-mass-produced shitfactory.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Jul 28, 2010,
If you don't like Bieber stop making threads about him.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by metaldud536
Does he own a segway?

I heard this guy owns a hover board

Edit: And the expensive mountain bike beiber desperately needed to escape the preteen fans
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Last edited by ricanboyguitar at Jul 28, 2010,
The chick looks 5 years older than him.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

He looks like a girl.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
I dont understand why people compare him to justin bieber! they are both completely different, there style of music, style, attitude, and loads more, why do you compete them

I found that comment funny
bieber and this girl could get married!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Don't talk about them, and they'll go away. Stop looking for more. The more you see his video, the more plays he has, the more attention he gets.
Wrong forum.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown