No, not cocaine. Another white powder the comes from south american plants. Caffeine.

I've been addicted to mountain dew for like a year, I would have one in the morning and one with lunch almost everyday, but recently I've been trying to get more healthy.

I'm currently drinking an Arizona iced-tea. I'm attempting to acquire the taste for tea, starting with sweet tea's, then I'll work my way to unsweetened. There's no healthier thing to be addicted to with caffeine.

Anyone else here struggling with caffeine addiction?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quit drinking caffeinated drinks?

Edit: read last sentance wrong.
Nope señor, just be happy your not addicted to anything worse.
Last edited by El_KINGG33 at Jul 28, 2010,
Mountain Dew...? Ewwwwwwwww. Drink coffee instead, tastes better than that crap.
I drink like 2L of energy juice a day. Like Red Bull etc. Why stop?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I love caffiene ( Black Coffee and Tea) but I'm not really addicted.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
No. I can notice the difference when I go a morning without it, but that's as far as it goes. Caffeine isn't such a bad thing to be addicted to anyways, it has weight loss benefits. And also it isn't a white powder.
We're only strays.
Quote by El_KINGG33
Quit drinking caffeinated drinks?

It's not really about that. It's about stopping drinking a drink that will kill me, that happens to have caffeine.

Why does it have to be so delicious
-Jim Morrison
Don't give up. Stay with it. Caffeine is your friend, Slinky. Caffeine loves you. Why dont you love caffeine? Yummy, yummy caffeine. Energising goodness. Dont listen to the propaganda, Slinky. Caffeine is good for you. The health food industry just wants your money, dont believe their caffeine-defying lies. Have a coffee. A chocolate biscuit. You know you dont want to give up caffeine. Have some more caffeine.

EDIT: Hold the phone... Caffeine comes in a cocaine-like form? White powder, you say... Surely that must be less dangerous than my current intravenous methods.
...In my opinion.
Last edited by Benjibum2nd at Jul 28, 2010,
Caffeine is fine in moderation. Drinking pop is bad for you in general. Arizona Iced Teas are loaded with sugar. Drink juices. 100% natural juices. None of that artifical flavour + added sugar crap. Also, milk is good for you, as is water. I'm going to assume you live in the states since you mentioned MtnDew having caffeine. To be honest, drinks loaded with sugar is worse than drinks loaded with caffeine.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
No. I can notice the difference when I go a morning without it, but that's as far as it goes. Caffeine isn't such a bad thing to be addicted to anyways, it has weight loss benefits.

It's just about trying to replace my mountain dew addiction with something caffeine-containing that is more healthy for me.

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
And also it isn't a white powder

Yeah, it is.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Venice King
I drink like 2L of energy juice a day. Like Red Bull etc. Why stop?

I did that once. It made me twitch and my heart beat in unusual rhythms.
Yeah, I heard about how this NBA player had an actual addiction to Mountain Dew. Like, if he didnt have one, he'd be sweating and shit...he said he had one by his bedside at night for when he would wake up in the middle of the nights with cold sweats...

It made me try it. I ****ing love Mountain Dew.
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
Quote by Justified Death
Yeah, I heard about how this NBA player had an actual addiction to cocaine. Like, if he didnt have some, he'd be sweating and shit...he said he had a bump by his bedside at night for when he would wake up in the middle of the nights with cold sweats...

It made me try it. I ****ing love cocaine.

Fix't.

I didn't know that mtn dew was the street name for coke.

Anyway. To the person who said sugar-loaded drinks are worse than caffeine-loaded drinks, mountain dew is both.

I've also read that mountain dew's green dye is carcinogenic.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Justified Death
Yeah, I heard about how this NBA player had an actual addiction to Mountain Dew. Like, if he didnt have one, he'd be sweating and shit...he said he had one by his bedside at night for when he would wake up in the middle of the nights with cold sweats...

It made me try it. I ****ing love Mountain Dew.

Lamar Odom? He used to keep candy and stuff by his bed at night. I think I've heard about the Mt. Dew too.

I've never been addicted to caffeine but I do drink Mt. Dew a lot. It's not hard for me to stop drinking it though. I just did it for 2 weeks.

If you become dependent on caffeine, that's probably not a great sign...

Just try and drink something else, like powerade or kool aid or water instead of pop if you're worried about it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Fix't.

I didn't know that mtn dew was the street name for coke.

Anyway. To the person who said sugar-loaded drinks are worse than caffeine-loaded drinks, mountain dew is both.

I've also read that mountain dew's green dye is carcinogenic.

Damn near everything is carcinogenic. I've given up trying to avoid em.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
i think the tea idea is realllly smart
last year (im a coffee addict) i tried to cut out coffee , i just drank lots and lots of water and drank de-caf coffee.... wasn't too bad
but when i started working midnight shifts i started again
for the record arizona tea is crap - make some home brewed stuff- MUCH better....
boil the tea bags, and some sugar- and i always put fresh peppermint leaves in the pitcher before i dump the tea in...
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
It really doesn't taste that good....I think you just enjoy the sugar.

But some caffeine can be good for you - 1-2 cups of coffee a day are fine...maybe not for your teeth though.
I got addicted to Coca Cola hard when I had 7 hours of classes, 4+ hours of homework, and 4 hours of work a night.

It was hard to kick that shit, not gonna lie.
Gear:
08' Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ Vintage 30
Peavy Vypyr 15 watt
MXR 10 Band EQ
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss DS-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah

Death to all butt metal.
I used to be addicted to Dr. Pepper. I got over it by reducing to 1 a day for a while then one every other day. Then I just slowly tapered off it. But now I consume mass quantities of Arizona green tea instead.
Psshh, I drink caffeine free coke biatch. What now?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by T.s.e
Mountain Dew...? Ewwwwwwwww. Drink coffee instead, tastes better than that crap.

Last time i checked Coffee is the brown drink. Fool.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by JayT44
*things you said*

Off topic here, but since when were you green?
I get bitchy if I go without sweet tea for too long. I think I might be addicted to it.
Tea has just as much caffeine as MD. However, it is healthier for you. Stick with the tea.
Quote by diofan88
You already have an alcohol problem: The problem being, you lack alcohol

Quote by laid-to-waste
no, this is the first time i've ever rubbed another man's nipple in a jacuzzi

it was horrible
I used to drink 3-4 energy drinks a day. Then it turned into a bunch of soda. Then it was juice. Now I drink tons of water.
But I never wanted to make the switch it just kind of happened.
ಠ_ಠ