Poll: Is this bullshit?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is this bullshit?
Yes
25 78%
No
7 22%
Voters: 32.
Okay, so I've been trying to sell my Peavey Windsor halfstack on Craigslist for awhile, and yesterday, someone offered to trade me an H&K 4x12 cab for the whole deal, plus 150 bucks. Naturally, I get pretty excited, but the more I talk to the guy, the more red flags go up. Apparently, the only way he can pay me the $150 is via paypal and can't come to me because of his insane schedule. Not to mention the fact he's trading an H&K for a Peavey Windsor. I don't know. What do you think, Pit?
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Tell him you'll send your halfstack once you receive both the cab and the money.
hello
I read Craigslist.
Yes, it is.
I haven't read the rest, but I'm sure.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Pretend to send him the half stack, but conceal yourself in the box. The rest of this idea writes itself. And probably ends in mutual masturbation, as always.
Quote by MightyAl
Pretend to send him the half stack, but conceal yourself in the box. The rest of this idea writes itself. And probably ends in mutual masturbation, as always.

That's my favorite part.
Forgot to mention, he's actually within driving distance of me. I'm not sending the thing anywhere.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by opc100
Tell him you'll send your halfstack once you receive both the cab and the money.

This, or arrange to meet up and swap amps after the money has cleared.
Quote by kaosxrocker
Forgot to mention, he's actually within driving distance of me. I'm not sending the thing anywhere.

Well fuck, if his schedule is that hectic, just break into his house and still the cab and the 150 in cold cash.

And then find someone with which to masturbate mutually. That part is key.
This is bullshit:
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Well it's odd that you are willing to trade someone a whole half stack just for a H&K cabinet... It'd be different if it was actually an amp. But I've heard weirder things on Craigslist.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by kaosxrocker

Well no one's schedule is so hectic that they can spend time on craigslist and not be at home at any time. Tell him you'll drive to his house.
hello
Quote by Jackal58
This is bullshit:

Now I wish I had a picture of horse shit.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by 0RI0N
Now I wish I had a picture of horse shit.

Any picture of a horse in an urban area will probably include some.
Thread title sounds like the name of a new game show. I'm disappointed.

OT: It does sound a bit fishy. I wouldn't chance it, unless he changes his tune.
sounds legit, go for it.

not really
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Minkaro
Oh my god, he's learned how to look at my profile

NEVER AGAIN SHALL I BE ABLE TO POST ON UG KNOWING THAT HE CAN POST PICTURES OF BANDS. NEVER AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN.

Unless paypal's insurance policy covers craigslist adds stay away from it.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
If you can't trust him, ask him to watch Prestige with you. If there's any mutual trust...
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!