Hi i'm looking for a new bridge pickup for my hamer sunburst qt which has a mahgony body with a maple top and a hardtail brige.
I have narrowed it down to the seymour duncan sh-4 jb, the sh-5 custom and the sh-11 custom custom. i play a range of music from blues to metal.
i want this pickup to replace my duncan designed bridge pickup because it doesn't sound right.

Any ideas ?
Thanks
emg 81
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

Read the pickup thread that's sticked.

reported for close.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by adamrox
**** you in the ass !

The thread was made for a reason. I report every pickup thread i see, and this is no exception. InvaderJim (mod) has even said this is a warnable offense. It's simple, read the thread, make a informed choice. If you want input, ask there. No need to insult me for enforcing a rule, so stop acting like a 5 year old.
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
Last edited by metalwarrior40 at Jul 31, 2010,
well i just wanted some friendly first hand advice and would prefer it if some anal beads shit like you will prevent guitarists giving each other advice.

Rock and don't abide by the rules.
Like i said, if you want advice, ask in the pickup thread, you can get it there. I am in no way stopping you from getting that advice, though i do love your little immature comments, makes for great entertainment.

Have a nice day

edit: Also, no one else post in this thread please, it's been reported so no need to get your self warned for posting in it.

TS, post in this thread
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1282071
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
Last edited by metalwarrior40 at Jul 31, 2010,
adam he's right stop acting like a 5 year old
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.