Poll: Do you enjoy buying clothes?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you enjoy buying clothes?
Yes, I buy new clothes daily!
5 3%
Yes
70 44%
It's alright (indifference)
39 24%
No
18 11%
No, I rarely buy clothes.
25 16%
What are these 'clothes' you speak of?
3 2%
Voters: 160.
Page 1 of 2
Poll incoming.

I personally do not. In fact, I hate buying clothes. I went shopping so I have enough clothes to last a week without having to wash them (so, 7 pairs of everything) I bought 3 new pairs of identical dark blue jeans, 3 identical black boxers, the cheapest socks available and 4 identical black shirts. And then when I left I realised I'm a terribly boring person, thanks for that Primark. I feel like this every time I go shopping for clothes

Then there's the people who will comment on your dress sense (negatively in my case ), and spend hundreds every month on new clothes that are in fashion and seem to genuinely enjoy buying clothes.

Where do you stand on buying clothes?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
If I can find stuff I like that's cheap, sure
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I like to buy metal band t-shirts so that everybody who sees me in the streets gets freaked out and looks at me funny.
I enjoy shopping.

Quote by goest
I like to buy metal band t-shirts so that everybody who sees me in the streets gets freaked out and looks at me funny.

This too.
Sail upon the open skies
I'll buy clothes that I feel comfortable in, I'll put a bit of money behind it but I'm not ever gonna spend more than £30 on a t-shirt or £70 on a pair of jeans.
Somewhat. I like to do it alone and not longer for two hours or so, or it gets tiring. I don't like to do it with friends tagging along. The latter goes for any kind of shopping, not just clothes.
I enjoy buying some stuff and not others. Stuff like t-shirts and tops, that's not so bad. But I HATE shopping for jeans. They seem to assume that because I am a girl I want skinny, skin tight things that make me look enormous.
I like to shop for clothes. I think most people do. I usually just get band shirts and jeans and simple stuff, but it's still fun nonetheless.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Shopping for clothes is cool. As long as the store you go in has what you want.
cig
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I enjoy buying some stuff and not others. Stuff like t-shirts and tops, that's not so bad. But I HATE shopping for jeans. They seem to assume that because I am a girl I want skinny, skin tight things that make me look enormous.

Urgh god yeah that's one thing I hate doing. Shopping for jeans is hell.
yeah, it's easy. shirts, hoodies, chucks, Ben Davis... I'd much rather make my own clothing, but sewing by hand is a bitch.
I like shopping. I think it's the part in me that likes to please myself, and it does it very well.
I like shopping for clothes. I like looking good
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Grr dont get me started! I hate shoping as long as long as it fits then anything is fine.
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
I do, I am not a woman nor a homosexual thank you very much.
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Hate shopping for clothes.
I know fine well the clothes that would make me look good don't exist, so I se no point in parting with large quantities of money for no reason other than to prevent me being arrested under public indecency laws.
Quote by The_Casinator
I like shopping. I think it's the part in me that likes to please myself, and it does it very well.

That part is my hands, and they have better ways of doing that then picking out clothes.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Urgh god yeah that's one thing I hate doing. Shopping for jeans is hell.

Yesterday I went into a shop. I picked the first pair of jeans that I liked the look of. Tried it on, fit perfectly (and yes, my ass looks good in them). In and out in ten minutes.
Quote by TheQuailman
Yesterday I went into a shop. I picked the first pair of jeans that I liked the look of. Tried it on, fit perfectly (and yes, my ass looks good in them). In and out in ten minutes.

Well aren't we lucky we don't have fat legs and a muffin top

Also some genius decided to make girls jeans in like 10 different cuts that all look identical until you're wearing them.

There's only so many pairs of trousers you can fail to do the zip up on before you give up and go to the pub.
I'm a 100% straight guy but I do enjoy it sometimes. Usually it's at Walmart or a thrift store or something though.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
I hate buying clothes too. Not only the money I could be buying guitar stuff with but the pain of trying on everything.

I like having nice clothes but hate the actual purchasing of them.
Last edited by Tempoe at Jul 28, 2010,
Oh I love it. In the past year I've found great joy in it, now having a job and some free money. I'm planning to dive into a second hand/vintage/clothes chaos shop in town tomorrow to look for a new lightweight jacket for the summer.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by zippidyduda
I like shopping for clothes. I like looking good

this. people like you better if you look good.
Clothes-shopping is the worst type of shopping!

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by goest

this

i even go the extra step and wear a bandana with some shades.. its safe to say little children and the elderly fear me
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Well aren't we lucky we don't have fat legs and a muffin top

Also some genius decided to make girls jeans in like 10 different cuts that all look identical until you're wearing them.

There's only so many pairs of trousers you can fail to do the zip up on before you give up and go to the pub.

I'm also lucky to be born with an ugly mug and a penis, so there is not much pressure on me. Nobody expects me to look good.

I've heard about the problem with different cuts from female friends (and seen the results on them). So while I can't say that I feel your pain, I know people who do (and their bitching about it).
I like buying clothes, I dont do it all that much because Im bloody skint.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Hell yes.

I couldn't even tell you how much I've spent on pants alone this year.
I love shopping, but finding t-shirts that fit me can be a pain. I'm a little short, but I have broad shoulders/chest so if I go with small, a lot of the time it's too tight around the arms and chest. Medium, however, is usually too big around/too long and just looks silly.
If I have money to spend then yes, I actually love clothes shopping. I buy a lot of new clothes, in all kinds of price ranges as long as I like them, mans gotta look good!
Page 1 of 2