Evening all mighty ones that wonder GG&A :P

so im currently very happy with my amp and guitars atm (GOD SAVE RANDALL SMITH AND TOM ANDERSON) but i think what i need now is some kind of overdrive or boost pedal to beef up my channel 1 pushed setting on my dual rec. it sounds great but just lacks some grunt that an OD might give.

so my question is what OD??

also i am kinda looking to increase my pedal board, currently its only the footswitch and a nova delay and i fancy having a few extra pedals tbh.

P.S. i've got probs around £100, probs £120 max

cheers guys
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Soo... You're looking to boost the gain on a Dual Rectifier?

I think there's a group for you, it's called the "UG Gain *****s".

P.s. Ibanez Tubescreamer.

edit: You cant say whores?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Jul 28, 2010,
Quote by Burgery
Soo... You're looking to boost the gain on a Dual Rectifier?

I think there's a group for you, it's called the "UG Gain *****s".

P.s. Ibanez Tubescreamer.

yeah sounds silly i know but i like channel 2 and 3 as my rhythm and lead channels with high gain and then use channel 1 as either clean or crunch. currently it doesn't have enough crunch.

any particular tubescreamer?? isn't there a few different ones or something (sorry if thats a bit noobish but i know jack S*** about pedals and whatnot)
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Quote by shredftw
yeah sounds silly i know but i like channel 2 and 3 as my rhythm and lead channels with high gain and then use channel 1 as either clean or crunch. currently it doesn't have enough crunch.

any particular tubescreamer?? isn't there a few different ones or something (sorry if thats a bit noobish but i know jack S*** about pedals and whatnot)

There are a few, but I recommend you just get a standard one for what you're looking for. Get a Tubescreamer Turbo if you want the same pedal but with more versatility and gain.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.