I went to guitar center, and they didn't have any black RR1's in stock, they have some being shipped. I want black. What is the difference between black and metallic? Can you post photos?

Also, I want the guitar I buy to be one that nobody has been playing all the time in the store. How do I know that the RR1 I'm buying hasn't been played by 20+ people?
I won't post a photo as that'll take too long, I can however tell you that the difference is that black metallic shines more than a regular black, and in some cases it might have a deeper tone of black (making it somewhat darker).

But just stick with that it shines more, like metal (not the music) does.
you get it in the box

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
Or buy at an online shop, which doesn't have an open store for people to try the stuff out in. Might even be cheaper.
Okay. I'm going back today. They should have them by now. What should I do to get the best deal? they are $1999.00. Does guitar center haggle? Do you think if I offer them $1700.00 cash, that I can get it?
Quote by DLXJRVO
Guitar Center will not haggle dude...

There are tons of people on this board that has haggled with them.
I think you shouldn't be taking a 2000$ plunge if you're not even sure of what you want.
Honestly I tried a V at a store and it was the most uncomfortable thing ever. I did not have a strap and I assume it would be jokes while playing standing, but I do most of mine sitting and I just could not get comfortable, even playing in the classical position.

ive heard the complete opposite on here a lot, but for me its a no go and just somethin flashy lookin lol

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
Quote by DLXJRVO
Guitar Center will not haggle dude...

It depends on the store I think. The one by me doesn't at all, they won't even give you picks and stuff when you buy a new guitar, but a lot of people on here say that they've gotten all kinds of crap when they bought something. So Idk.

Also TS, they should have some new ones in the back. Make sure you're absolutely sure it's what you want by playing it, and check out both of the finishes yourself. It's an expensive enough guitar that they'll probably let you inspect them.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Shouldn't the metallic black have sparkles in the paint? I don't know anything about Jackson's, but I always thought metallic paints have sparkles in them.
I pride myself on my humility.