Quote by REMJohn
.... any opinions welcome.

http://www.myspace.com/thetelephoneparty

I haven't been able to listen to all of the tracks, but I thoroughly enjoyed "Old Star Theatre". Very creative. I'd happily go out and buy this track, something that I've been wanting to listen to for a while.
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by GangsterLi
I haven't been able to listen to all of the tracks, but I thoroughly enjoyed "Old Star Theatre". Very creative. I'd happily go out and buy this track, something that I've been wanting to listen to for a while.

Cheers for that. It's especially pleasing as I did all the music on that one!
Quote by REMJohn
Cheers for that. It's especially pleasing as I did all the music on that one!

Haha. Well, keep it up. If you guys every play in the South West, England then I'll come to a show. I'll check the other songs tomorrow.

I enjoyed your alternative, almost experimental song.
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Thanks. It's hard to play any shows at the moment as most of the songs involve me doing about 15 things but glad you liked that one. The other two are similar I suppose, but in a different way... hmm, never mind. Let me know what you think.

I just had a listen to your tunes from the link in your sig. I really like it, very much the kinda thing I like, although that might not be apparent from my band.

I'd be up for joining your new band if I weren't on the other side of the country.

You should call it Paris out of those two by the way.
Last edited by REMJohn at Jul 28, 2010,
Quote by REMJohn
Thanks. It's hard to play any shows at the moment as most of the songs involve me doing about 15 things but glad you liked that one. The other two are similar I suppose, but in a different way... hmm, never mind. Let me know what you think.

I just had a listen to your tunes from the link in your sig. I really like it, very much the kinda thing I like, although that might not be apparent from my band.

I'd be up for joining your new band if I weren't on the other side of the country.

You should call it Paris out of those two by the way.

You could put certain parts onto a backing track through your laptop/ipod and play to it. Thats what I used to do with my synth parts in this project I shortly played in.

Those songs are so embarrassing... Me and my band had no idea to play our instruments, as you can probably tell. But we did in a way reform with a different bass player (and a new website as we all forgot the details to our Myspace XD) www.myspace.com/thesignalseu
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Last edited by GangsterLi at Jul 29, 2010,