after waiting four months here is my new amplification device.

an open box.

no more foam on top. looks like a minihead?

oh snap! where did it go?

right here??? maybe not

right here??? yes. it is indeed a head.

OMG it is a TweEKarr!

here it is it has finialy arriced. it has been on back order for me for four months, it is here and well worth the wait.

review. i haven't had much time to play around with the settings much, but here is what i have experianced. i am most in love with the brit voicing (marshall) i love it with the gain at 3 o'clock on vintage both hot and clean, i know its only one channel but i am excited i found a setting that i dont have to turn any knobs to go from dirty blues to full on overdrive, all i need to do is flip a switch. the USA setting is excellent on the dirty and clean side, but i haven't made the fendery tone sound good with a hard overdrive. now moving on to the AC channel. please keep in mind i have never played or fancied the tone of a vox-esque amp, but was not able to find a tone that is useful to what i play. as a general thing, the cleans aren't the best, but what do you expect from a single channel amp with a overdrive pot? it is by far the best by at the mildly dirty to slightly overdriven. although on a hard overdrive this amp really screams on the brit setting.

it was well worth the wait.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Very nice. I'm planning on getting myself one in a couple of weeks and swapping the power tubes for EL34's
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Dio10101
HNGD!!! Very nice!! But was that a Washburn Dime style neck on a B.C. Rich Kerry King?

that is an all origional washburn Dime V Pro. it is actually for sale. PM if interested.

@justin - i havn't looked into that tube swap yet, would the USA mode still sound fendery?

thanks for all of the interest. it really is an amazing amp.

if any fellow tweaker out there have any recommendations for AC or overdriven USA settings, let me know!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Sexy. HNAD!!!
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Happy NAD! Still haven't dine mine for my tweaker. I may just write a review seeing as there are a good amount of tweaker NADS!

I can't stop drooling over the thing again welcome to the party!
Blackstar ID:15TVP
2001 MIA Strat (SD '59/Stock/CustomCustom)
Early 80s Fernandes The Revival '57
i tried something cool witht today, pure powertube distortion. i turned the gain as low as i could so that there was at least some output, and had it on the fendery mode on a bassman type setting, and played with the master. i turned up the master to about 3 o clock or maybe a little bit higher, and it was godly. this thick creamy powertube overdrive, that its hard to get with much else without killing your ears. this was my favorite thing about this amp so far.

so fellow tweeker owners: gain down and master volume way the hell up! if you haven't tried it, do it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by trashedlostfdup

@justin - i havn't looked into that tube swap yet, would the USA mode still sound fendery?

It would sound like a Fender modded for EL34's
AM had a half decent post in another thread answering that same question here. That whole thread has some good discussion on the Tweaker. If you wanted Fender sounds you could swap the power tubes for 6L6's also.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
It would sound like a Fender modded for EL34's
AM had a half decent post in another thread answering that same question here. That whole thread has some good discussion on the Tweaker. If you wanted Fender sounds you could swap the power tubes for 6L6's also.

i am not interested in any sound per say, as this isn't my main rig, although there is no reason it couldn't be. i want it to stay as versitile as possible. i am not really all that knowledgable about tubes as of yet because i havn't needed to swap any yet, so i haven't done any specific research. i just know that 6V6's are traditionally more of a fendery tube and EL34's sound more brittish. i realize that the tonestacks have to do more with the tone that the tubes to a point, but don't want to loose versatility.

thanks for the link, i will check out the other thread.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Freaking beautiful little amp, haven't had the chance to try one yet but I bet it is pretty satisfying.

HNAD!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."