My girlfriend just got kicked out of home this morning. She got up and felt really sick, and asked her mum if she could stay home from school. Her mum replied (quote) "You fat, lazy f*cking c*nt, you're going to f*cking school or i'm kicking you out" She said she was going to try and break us up, by telling the police that my family are heavy drug users. I have an 11 year old sister, and myself and my Mum who are completely against drugs *facepalm*. My girlfriends mum has left, but when she comes back she'll be with her Step Dad, who is just as.. Unpredictable. I'm pretty sure they both have schizophrenia or something. My girlfriend doesn't want me to tell anyone, for fear of her being sent away, and not being able to see me. I have no idea how i can help her, or whether or not i should tell the authorities Any idea's on what i could do?
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I play a Schecter

Quote by Iriathz
I love you.
Have all my life's future earnings.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Just how loose is your urethra?

Quote by shavorules42
I have a 6 inch gauge in it, so I can cockdock so I'd say loose enough.
Not really.
Uhmmm first off, might wanna take it to the relationship thread.
Second she told you not to tell anyone, so you're telling the internet? nice

/flame

Might be smart to wait and try to pick apart any charges filed against you
Last edited by LightandEasy at Jul 29, 2010,
Sounds like she's exagerating to be honest.

If she does contact the police she can't prove it right? Unless you are a heavy drug user.
let her move in with you?
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Thats a messed up situation, bro=/

Sounds like her Mom is a complete bitch. Just try sitting your gf down and talking about it?

inb4 new mods closing this thread, lol
RIP Tom Searle.
That sucks, sorry TS, but you dun goofed.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
First off her parents are defiantly not schizophrenic.
Second let her stay at your house till her parents cool off.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

have you witnessed this first hand? I wouldn't take what she says as gospel, no matter how long you've known her. try to get some more information, just to verify whether or not she's blowing things out of proportion. if the situation really is as bad as she makes it out to be.

then, explore your options. there may be local group homes or shelters, so that she doesn't have to transfer schools. or, she could stay with you, another friend's house, or close by relatives until a resolution is reached with her mom.
Biased exagerated complaint there, man.

Sounds like a hell of a girl to deal with. I used to know a girl who's mum was apparantly intolerable, but the one time I met her she was actually a very nice person.

Sucks to be Drift King. I say you should wait till you witness these sort of happenings first hand, before you do anything drastic.
cig
Take her in and love her like a little bird...

you'll pretty much get sammiches whenever
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by Drift king77
My girlfriend just got kicked out of home this morning. She got up and felt really sick, and asked her mum if she could stay home from school. Her mum replied (quote) "You fat, lazy f*cking c*nt, you're going to f*cking school or i'm kicking you out" She said she was going to try and break us up, by telling the police that my family are heavy drug users. I have an 11 year old sister, and myself and my Mum who are completely against drugs *facepalm*. My girlfriends mum has left, but when she comes back she'll be with her Step Dad, who is just as.. Unpredictable. I'm pretty sure they both have schizophrenia or something. My girlfriend doesn't want me to tell anyone, for fear of her being sent away, and not being able to see me. I have no idea how i can help her, or whether or not i should tell the authorities Any idea's on what i could do?

Yes,call her a fat, lazy f*cking c*nt.
Quote by Drift king77

Your girlfriend's fat?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
You'd best take up recreational drug usage, TS. No one likes false accusations.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
Quote by MakinLattes
have you witnessed this first hand? I wouldn't take what she says as gospel, no matter how long you've known her. try to get some more information, just to verify whether or not she's blowing things out of proportion. if the situation really is as bad as she makes it out to be.

then, explore your options. there may be local group homes or shelters, so that she doesn't have to transfer schools. or, she could stay with you, another friend's house, or close by relatives until a resolution is reached with her mom.

Yeah, i've witnessed it firsthand. She's going to stay with me for a while until it all blows over. Hopefully that will be soon because my Mum isn't too happy about her staying here.

Quote by LightandEasy
Uhmmm first off, might wanna take it to the relationship thread.
Second she told you not to tell anyone, so you're telling the internet? nice.
I actually was going to post this in the Relationship Thread, but figured it wasn't appropriate. Eh.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I play a Schecter

Quote by Iriathz
I love you.
Have all my life's future earnings.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Just how loose is your urethra?

Quote by shavorules42
I have a 6 inch gauge in it, so I can cockdock so I'd say loose enough.
Not really.
Quote by Drift king77
Yeah, i've witnessed it firsthand. She's going to stay with me for a while until it all blows over. Hopefully that will be soon because my Mum isn't too happy about her staying here.

My friend did the exact same thing with his ex. Woo what a mistake.
There's danger on the edge of town,
Ride the king's highway baby

My ex wants told me her new boyfriend hits her....He totally doesn't.

That's all I'm going to say, because to be fair, i don't know shit about your situation. Just something to think about.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by I am wet
let her move in with you?

This would have been my first suggestion, not tell the the internet after your girlfriend told you not to tell ANYONE
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
Ha TS is dating a homeless person!

..In all seriousness I hope things work out for the both of you.
What's the problem here? Your inability to deal with mild situations?

You should go travelling man, go to some ****ed-up third world country. It'll change your perspective on this minor shit.