Page 1 of 2
My friend sent me this
Ill just leave it here
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0105/wow.html
Billy Houston, a Landover Baptist Senior High youth, has been sharing Jesus in the virtual gaming world for over three years. "I evangelized in Lineage 2, Everquest, Diablo, and a bunch of other games," he says, "but I haven't seen nearly as many people who are as open to hearing the Gospel message as I have inside the World of Warcraft." For Christian adults reading this article who are not familiar with the World of Warcraft, young Billy has what gamers call, a Level 67 Undead Priest with nearly 40 points of concentrated focus in the Holy talent tree. "I'm also in one of the largest Christian guilds on our server," he says. "I think the reason so many people are open to hearing about Jesus in the World of Warcraft is because the majority of people who play the game are lonely kids who don't have any friends. I doubt any of them play sports so you can pretty much guess that there are lots of sissy gay boys and fat little pale-faced Wiccan girls on the servers who hate themselves and escape into virtual characters so they don't have to deal with their pathetic lives. When they hear that someone loves them, even if it is just the Lord Jesus Christ, they always want to hear more!"

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
Is that serious? If it is then I hate religious folk even more.

I doubt any of them play sports so you can pretty much guess that there are lots of sissy gay boys and fat little pale-faced Wiccan girls on the servers who hate themselves and escape into virtual characters so they don't have to deal with their pathetic lives. When they hear that someone loves them, even if it is just the Lord Jesus Christ, they always want to hear more!"

Mainly because of that.
is because the majority of people who play the game are lonely kids who don't have any friends. I doubt any of them play sports so you can pretty much guess that there are lots of sissy gay boys and fat little pale-faced Wiccan girls on the servers who hate themselves and escape into virtual characters so they don't have to deal with their pathetic lives.

Oh shit, and preaching in Diablo?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I doubt any of them play sports so you can pretty much guess that there are lots of sissy gay boys and fat little pale-faced Wiccan girls on the servers who hate themselves and escape into virtual characters so they don't have to deal with their pathetic lives.

Christian Burn!
Weird place to try it....whatever works I guess?

I'm sure people just troll the shit out of him
Guys, read the whole article, theres even stupider stuff, like the video, thats called "Everyone is Jesus in World of Warcraft".

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
WoW player meets preacher...

"And then the lord sai--Hey, what the fucking hell you fucking faggot?! I'm preaching over here, get the fuck off the server you noob! Can someone ban this kid? I don't want this shit in a non-PvP server."

If any of that actually worked, then Ventrilo Harassment videos taught me something.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0

I doubt any of them play sports so you can pretty much guess that there are lots of sissy gay boys and fat little pale-faced Wiccan girls on the servers who hate themselves and escape into virtual characters so they don't have to deal with their pathetic lives. When they hear that someone loves them, even if it is just the Lord Jesus Christ, they always want to hear more!"

(its a joke)
BC Rich Warlock 81/85 Floyd Rose
Strat copy
J-Bass copy
Pre-1933 Olds Bass Trombone (G/F Triggers)
UWT Inc. Ukulele
Ibanez TK999HT Tube King Distortion
Digitech RP70
Currently, only with a Fender Frontman 25R

"We'll do it live"
I didn't really mind until he got to the gay boys and Wiccan girls part.
Sail upon the open skies
i dont see what the problem is...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by joshua029

Weren't you that guy who said California was smart for not allowing gay marriage?

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
1) He has a lvl 67 in Warcraft. That takes a damn long time from my experience, and this kid is talking about these kids having no lives when he cleary doesn't either.
2) He is preaching a bunch of bullshit in a game. Really? He really makes himself look like an ignorant, hypocritical fool.
3) This Christian website really ran an article with that kid's language and insults in it? They must really be good, moral Christians to do that.

This kid's a fag. The website is a joke.

Edit: Wow I say "really" a lot.

Edit 2: I now actually looked at the website and it's clearly a joke. Disregard my previous comments.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Jul 29, 2010,
probably, dont really remember...

Quote by FrehleyCarr
Weren't you that guy who said California was smart for not allowing gay marriage?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by ThatGuy177
That website is the most obvious satire site ever.

damnit, I've been had.

...and the evidence has been removed.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 29, 2010,
Quote by ThatGuy177
That website is the most obvious satire site ever.

I know, their forums are fucking amazing.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
This guy is an elitist slob who clearly needs to wake up and realize the catholic church was wrong about a Earth Centered universe. Among many other things..... /atheism
To the people who have been had: Ya dun goofed!
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by Guitarism12
Rage was had. Where ma fellow atheists?

right here bro! .... NOT lololololol

have you heard the good news today, brother in Christ?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

(Invalid img)

a family brought that in and gave it to me at work two days ago...I was slightly confused but I read it as I made breadsticks
Wow, some one has to much time on their hands if they really made all taht up

EDIT: Damnit
Last edited by LightandEasy at Jul 29, 2010,
This reminds me of my Runescape days. I held sermons to preach about Saradomin (one of the gods of Runescape), only I made it entertaining. I basically told the lore history of Saradomin, heh.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
"Recently, Judy discovered that her son was an evil, perverted, filthy homosexural. She did just as any True Christian® should--she called the police!"

"They've even got our innocent little Christian children brainwashed into glorifying the ghetto lifestyle by wearing backwards hats and hand-me-down trousers! I guess that's how God punishes a country for electing a homosexual President like Abraham Lincoln."

"colored folks have a hard time taking care of themselves without falling into trouble"

"Friends, it is time for us to realize that Jesus died, was buried and then rose up from the dead. He didn't rise like a drugged up Haitian zombie!"

There's no way this site is legit. If these people actually believe in the stuff they are writing then -10 to my faith in humanity...
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative

Holy shit this is funny. I think I'm saving that website.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Isn't Landover Baptist a satirical site? Or am I thinking of another one?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Because of situations involving my mother's religious beliefs, I never experienced the joy of having Jehovah's witnesses coming to the door. The first time it happened to me i was home alone, and it was these two STUNNING teenage girls. I opened the door with my suave face prepared only to be asked if I wanted to talk about God.

I was thoroughly disappointed.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Because of situations involving my mother's religious beliefs, I never experienced the joy of having Jehovah's witnesses coming to the door. The first time it happened to me i was home alone, and it was these two STUNNING teenage girls. I opened the door with my suave face prepared only to be asked if I wanted to talk about God.

I was thoroughly disappointed.

You know, what they wanted to say was "oh GOD, TheBurningFish, oh GOD, faster, faster! On my face!"
I am ashamed of being a Christian right now. I also hate how UG criticize us Christians based on those idiots behind webpages like this.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Landover Baptist is like the Onion, but on one crappy topic.

Quote by whalepudding
Isn't Landover Baptist a satirical site? Or am I thinking of another one?

It is.
Last edited by captaincrunk at Jul 29, 2010,
Quote by MightyAl
You know, what they wanted to say was "oh GOD, TheBurningFish, oh GOD, faster, faster! On my face!"

Maybe I should put that "please bug me about your religious beliefs" sign back up on my door.

Actually, I wonder what would happen if I did...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I don't think Landover Baptist is for real.

Then again, I sometimes think WBC might even be a front to make Christians look bad.
Quote by joshua029
I have never liked you.

Also guys, this is a satirical site, the vast majority of Christians are not this retarded. I think...

Quote by -NiL-
Then again, I sometimes think WBC might even be a front to make Christians look bad.
I want this to be true...
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Quote by mario61

Fred Phelps is a funny guy at times though.

I loved the bit where he called Al Gore a "famous fag pimp."
It's a parody site. Their sex-section is great:

“All children will be told each day during homeroom that any sexual activity before marriage, with or without a partner, will send the culprits hurtling toward Hell where red-tailed demons with giant purple penises will sodomize them for eternity.”
Quote by sfaune92
I am ashamed of being a Christian right now. I also hate how UG criticize us Christians based on those idiots behind webpages like this.

I know it's unfair for anyone to judge anyone from idiots, but you're ashamed to be a Christian, really?

I mean, you don't expect this kind of stuff to happen in this day and age?
Quote by GibsonMan321
1) He has a lvl 67 in Warcraft. That takes a damn long time from my experience, and this kid is talking about these kids having no lives when he cleary doesn't either.
2) He is preaching a bunch of bullshit in a game. Really? He really makes himself look like an ignorant, hypocritical fool.
3) This Christian website really ran an article with that kid's language and insults in it? They must really be good, moral Christians to do that.

This kid's a fag. The website is a joke.

Edit: Wow I say "really" a lot.

Edit 2: I now actually looked at the website and it's clearly a joke. Disregard my previous comments.

Leveling to 67 is a joke now, I used to play but you can go to 80 pretty fast let alone 67.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by mario61

Also guys, this is a satirical site, the vast majority of Christians are not this retarded. I think...

You might be disappointed.
Gear:
08' Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ Vintage 30
Peavy Vypyr 15 watt
MXR 10 Band EQ
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss DS-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah

Death to all butt metal.
You who build these altars now