Page 1 of 2
i thought i'd make a thread for my 18th birthday

i'm kinda out of stuff to do for today, since there's really noone around in town these days... so.. ideas? beside drinking my first legal beer..
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I got you a harpoon, to hunt the disabled boy

Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
I didn't get a thread for my 18th birthday 8 days ago...
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
I do not know you and have given you a gift that reflects the status of our friendship:

Nothing.

There is no friendship.

Naw I'ma kidding. Happy birthday.

.. You still get nothing.
well, assuming you're an adult in the eyes of the law now, why not try pedophilia?
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
How about drinking your second, third, fourth etc, etc legal beer? Happy birthday dude
Last edited by vennaco at Jul 29, 2010,
Quote by carlos_almighty
well, assuming you're an adult in the eyes of the law now, why not try pedophilia?

What the **** kind of comment was that? If you were trying to be funny you've got a massive fail! Please remove it
Quote by vennaco
What the **** kind of comment was that? If you were trying to be funny you've got a massive fail! Please remove it

i'm sorry you got butthurt.
TS: what i did when i turned 18 was just indulged in the things that i could do legally. like buy tobacco products, lotto tickets, and pr0nz.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by carlos_almighty
i'm sorry you got butthurt.
TS: what i did when i turned 18 was just indulged in the things that i could do legally. like buy tobacco products, lotto tickets, and pr0nz.

There's no need to be an asshole about it. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and assumed that it was just a mindless throwaway comment but you've obviously got issues and have the mental age of a three year old. I'm sorry your mama didn't give you enough hugs and kisses and your daddy was too busy getting pissed to come see you at school sports day, but please keep your ****ed up views and morals to yourself! As for getting butthurt you're probably going to find out all about when you inevitably end up in prison. Careful when picking up the soap redneck!
Vennaco, reported :P, get the sand outta yer urethra.

Happy birthday OP! Go buy a pack a ciggs, a fat sack, some booze, some dutches, and smoke blunts and drink till you blackout.
Happy Birthday I give you

Cleavage
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
congrats!

I got you a stripper
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Area420
Vennaco, reported :P, get the sand outta yer urethra.

Happy birthday OP! Go buy a pack a ciggs, a fat sack, some booze, some dutches, and smoke blunts and drink till you blackout.

That's your perogative, but to be frank, if you feel that carlos-almighty's original comment is acceptable and fairgame on a public thread like this then, quite simply, I feel sorry you.
Quote by vennaco

Dude pedophilia is just an adult getting with a minor. In the eyes of the law: 18+ is an adult and 18- is a minor. Thus he can have all the jailbait he wants which, while socially acceptable, still provides the novelty of breaking the law

ontopic: happy birthday dude I got you a venn diagram

http://zs1.smbc-comics.com/comics/20100726.gif

(cbf embedding.)
Gear:

Epiphone 1966 Ltd. SG
Epiphone SG G-400 (RIP)
Yamaha C310P
Kustom Quad DFX100
Roland Microcube (... I use it as an ipod speaker now XD)
Boss Ns-2 Noise suppressor
Boss Md-2 Mega distortion
Boss Dn-2 Dyna Drive
Vox V847 Wah
Last edited by sluffinator at Jul 29, 2010,
Quote by vennaco

Have you not been on the internet for long?

EDIT:
Quote by sluffinator
Dude pedophilia is just an adult getting with a minor. In the eyes of the law: 18+ is an adult and 18- is a minor. Thus he can have all the jailbait he wants which, while socially acceptable, still provides the novelty of breaking the law

Paedophilia is an adult being sexually attracted to a pre-pubescent child. The law has nothing to do with it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 29, 2010,
Quote by The Pineapple
I'll give you the most brutal present ever...blacker than the blackest black....

NOOOOOOOTTTTTHHHHHIIIIINNNNGGGGGG!

Happy birthday!

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Why you are not already drunk is beyond me.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by vennaco
That's your perogative, but to be frank, if you feel that carlos-almighty's original comment is acceptable and fairgame on a public thread like this then, quite simply, I feel sorry you.

I think you meant to click on the link to your churchs' forum dude, this is the pit. Last year I was 18 and was dating and fooled around with a 14 year old. I have nothing else to say because you had a heart attack by now
Quote by kanguuu
Why you are not already drunk is beyond me.
I'M DRUN KFOR HIM!!!
kill all humans
Quote by vennaco

What the **** kind of comment was that? If you were trying not to be a whiney bitch you've got a massive fail! Please remove your life.
cwatididthar?

Happy Birthday, I got you an invisible jet.
Quote by vennaco
gtfo ug bitch
kill all humans
Happy birthday dude. I got you subtle facial hair.

Have a good one
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
suprise party
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
vennaco, it was a joke. Relax, it's a board full of teenagers. You obviously don't hang around The Pit much.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Happy Birthday

I'm a monk and do not believe in possessions. Therefore, i give you wisdom. (and a limmerick)

Carl and Cindy were mates
Who went on many nice dates
Cindy wouldn't shut up
Carl had enough
So he punched Cindy right in the face
I got you this;

But from what you've said, you might not want it, so imma keep it.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.

I got you some alcohol, you'll need more from somewhere though.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
HEYYYYY its my 18th birthday today too!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... you stole it! give it back ...........
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Quote by ChucklesMginty

He got you a non-denominational manditory staff individual cake. Happy *Insert celebration here*!
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Page 1 of 2