Poll Options
View poll results: Do you?
Yes
136 44%
No
175 56%
Voters: 311.
Page 1 of 4
That if it ever got out then it would ruin your life?

Edit: Loool, i dont want to hear your secrets because then it wont be a secret, which will make the thread pointless , i just want to know how bad it is
Last edited by mikeyknowsbette at Jul 29, 2010,
Lol do you want to tell us something TS? I have a feeling you do......

and no I don't (or at least I think I don't)
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Yeah, I'm pretty sure most people do.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
I have a couple that would potentially fuck me over if they got out.

I chose 'yes' anyway.

One of them is my bisexuality. I have a lot of family and some friends who would never associate with me again if they knew.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jul 31, 2010,
No. I don't get myself stuck in stupid stuf I can't get out of.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
You're the fucker that killed my cat!

Aren't you?

Aren't you?

On topic, I have secrets but I have no life to ruin
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
No I've never really done anything that bad.

Although you have to understand how frustrating it is when someone tells you they have a secret but won't say what it is. This is a whole thread full of that
Yeah I do, and I don't think anyone would put their secret down here so I don't see the point of this thread.

edit: what Mistress_Ibanez said
cat
I have many secrets and I've never told a soul, not even over the internet. That bad.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Thinks the TS should state how many children they have locked up in their cellar.

We are all understanding people here.....we won't judge
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

I have no life to ruin, so it wouldn't really matter.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
nope. I never got caught, so it doesn't matter. thank you, statute of limitations.

eh, I guess if some members of my family were made aware of my parentage, I'd get lynched or something.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 29, 2010,
Quote by mikeyknowsbette
That if it ever got out then it would ruin your life?
You mean like being uncle-grandpa and all that. erm, no.
I have no such secret. At least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by padgea7x
You're the fucker that killed my cat!

Aren't you?

Aren't you?

On topic, I have secrets but I have no life to ruin

You brought the Cox back

OT: Yeah.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
No I've never really done anything that bad.

Although you have to understand how frustrating it is when someone tells you they have a secret but won't say what it is. This is a whole thread full of that

I think I might be the only person who actually told.
When I was four or five, I was watching Nick at Nite and I saw Dick Van Dyke talking on the phone. I really wanted to talk on the phone to someone, so I started punching in random numbers. 911 emergency operators answered, and I hung up. They called back, and I hung up on them. They sent the police to my house, my parents were woken up. I blamed it on the neighbors.

Oh dear God, what if the police came to my house and could have been preventing a murder somewhere? You guys ever seen the Bob Newhart show? Every episode would begin with him answering a telephone call. I felt so guilty every time it came on.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I guess I have a couple of secrets, but far from any life-devestating ones.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by TheBurningFish
You brought the Cox back

OT: Yeah.

Damn straight I did
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
@ Jack Off Jill

You should rot in jail you sick freak
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Jack Off Jill
When I was four or five, I was watching Nick at Nite and I saw Dick Van Dyke talking on the phone. I really wanted to talk on the phone to someone, so I started punching in random numbers. 911 emergency operators answered, and I hung up. They called back, and I hung up on them. They sent the police to my house, my parents were woken up. I blamed it on the neighbors.

Oh dear God, what if the police came to my house and could have been preventing a murder somewhere? You guys ever seen the Bob Newhart show? Every episode would begin with him answering a telephone call. I felt so guilty every time it came on.
For some reason your post makes me think about the scenes where Bart Simpson calls Moe's Tavern.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I have a few that'd probably make a few people hate me but screw them.
I have my pitmonkeys anyway!
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
I have quite a few, but the one that's really gonna screw things up if it gets out is my bisexuality. If any of my church found out, chances are I'll never step foot in another church or play worship music again. All I'll say is that a lot of my church are 'conservative' Christians who take a dim view of this kinda thing...
Nope.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
If anyone has a secret that would "ruin" their life if it got out, they have serious issues. And need to re think if they even want a life in the first place.
I am a fat male transexual that likes woman
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I have a couple that would potentially fuck me over if they got out.

I chose 'yes' anyway.

One of them is my bisexuality. I have a lot of family and some friends who would never associate with me again if they knew.

The other one could get me into legal trouble, so I won't really give many details. I was once involved with a very dangerous woman and her organization.
This. Living in the Bible Belt sucks ass.
I have a few, one of them i shall tell:
I have an undescended testicle
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Quote by badpun
I have a few, one of them i shall tell:
I have an undescended testicle

Just go get surgery for it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Just go get surgery for it.

Listen to him. After all he is UG's Nutsack.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Page 1 of 4