17 9%
21 11%
43 22%
42 21%
19 10%
8 4%
Voters: 197.
Page 1 of 2
On a scale on 1-10, 1 Means you think your life sucks 10 means you love your life.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Love it so far, wouldn't change a thing
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I've had my speed bumps, but I will never act like my life is shit.

Overall, I feel so lucky to get to do the things I do, to have seen what I've seen.

Life is beautiful.

edit: I chose 10.

The past three days haven't be easy, but they aren't going to stop me from seeing that.
I've been doing just about nothing for 2 months, so I'm bored. Other than that, starting college is what's been my focus, glad I can do that.

So like a 5.5 right now.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
One.

What a surprise!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
it's been an utter fuckfest from day one. however, my rags to riches story is coming along quite nicely. I'm pretty pleased with all that's happened so far.

plus, Operation: Primary Main Objective is finally entering its first stage.

edit: I give it a five. I hate summer, and school/work doesn't start until late September.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 29, 2010,
It's the best I've ever had.

10/10
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
8, there's nothing wrong with my life that's too bad.
Sure theres stuff every now and then but it won't kill me
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Yeah It's pretty good for the most part, I got some neat friends, guitar and amp, ipod and a good computer (what else does one need lol )

Also schools good, only a few months left till it's done, then university which I'm looking forward to a lot.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Not awesome. Not gonna-commit-suicide kinda bad either. 5.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
My life is great, I just need to remember to enjoy it from time to time. It's too easy to take things for granted.

I picked 8.
I like my life, i'd hate to have 10 at life because quite simply I don't want to be at the peak, I'd always want it to go on..

I'd say between 6 to 8
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by MatthiasSch
my life is ok, i like my problems, it makes me feel alive.

Hmmm, that's an interesting outlook. I like it.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
6... my life is slowly starting to improve with a new girl friend and a possible college opportunity to get me into university although everything else in my life is still either meh or utter sh*t
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
I voted 9. I hate people who have one bad day and all of a sudden it's "Oh I hate my life, I have the worst life ever. I might as well just go and kill myself right now!"

Do it. It's probably for the best you whining little bitch.
Meh, life could be better.
I'd rather be in Cape Cod right now.
Quote by whalepudding
Look at your guitar. Is it small, stripy, and honey-producing? If so, you might have gotten it mixed up with a bee.

Quote by WillPlayForFood
My last room mate came hoem drunk kicked my door in and proceeded to roll me up into my futon matress. He can go to hell for that.
Quote by leg end
I voted 9. I hate people who have one bad day and all of a sudden it's "Oh I hate my life, I have the worst life ever. I might as well just go and kill myself right now!"

Do it. It's probably for the best you whining little bitch.

I know a gal just like that. It's a little scary to be around her at times.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I know a gal just like that. It's a little scary to be around her at times.
You gotta use your common sense with that statement... If they've just had someone close to them die, then yeah, that's an okay attitude to take temporarily. If not, man the hell up.
Quote by leg end
You gotta use your common sense with that statement... If they've just had someone close to them die, then yeah, that's an okay attitude to take temporarily. If not, man the hell up.

I'm confused now, am I to man up or is she?
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I'm confused now, am I to man up or is she?

I think you should man up.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
quite unhappy, just too apathetic to make any changes
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I think you should man up.

Aw, hell.

I'd feel bad if I told her off or something. She's an acquaintance, not like a close friend or anything. I don't see her a whole lot anymore.

A typical scenario with her:

4:30 PM: She's happy as can be.

4:33 PM: She gets a phone call from someone with some trivial, albeit bad, news.

4:33 PM to 4:40 PM: She sobs uncontrollably and screams about how she hates life and wants to end it all.

4:45 PM: Happy as can be.

But it's all good, she's not my girlfriend or anything. So I don't have to put up with it.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jul 29, 2010,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I'm confused now, am I to man up or is she?
I was on about my first post. But yeah, you should also man up. No one's ever man'd up enough these days... *pets bloodhound, chews cocktail stick and looks thoughtfully off into the distance*
Well, I blew my engine up, and haven't finished installing the new one in my car. In a month, the lease is up on my apartment and my room mate insists on moving in with her boyfriend she's had for three weeks, who hates me because she used to have a crush on me. So when the lease is up, I'm screwed on where I'm going to go. My best friend won't be working with me anymore. I'm hungry and there's no food here. I haven't spoken to my dad in about two months because he's turned into a complete asshole, his girlfriend came in to my work to lecture me about it last night. I'm in the middle of replacing my bass player, and probably my keyboard player if he doesn't get his act together. I have to pay a speeding ticket next week. And I've depleted my bank account on various things that didn't work out.

But, I'm pretty happy. I've been with my friends quite a bit, and most of them have done a lot to help me out with some of my problems. So I feel pretty good in knowing that there are people who care about me. Plus, I've been reading some really awesome comic books. So I'd say I'm at about a seven.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, I blew my engine up, and haven't finished installing the new one in my car. In a month, the lease is up on my apartment and my room mate insists on moving in with her boyfriend she's had for three weeks, who hates me because she used to have a crush on me. So when the lease is up, I'm screwed on where I'm going to go. My best friend won't be working with me anymore. I'm hungry and there's no food here. I haven't spoken to my dad in about two months because he's turned into a complete asshole, his girlfriend came in to my work to lecture me about it last night. I'm in the middle of replacing my bass player, and probably my keyboard player if he doesn't get his act together. I have to pay a speeding ticket next week. And I've depleted my bank account on various things that didn't work out.

But, I'm pretty happy. I've been with my friends quite a bit, and most of them have done a lot to help me out with some of my problems. So I feel pretty good in knowing that there are people who care about me. Plus, I've been reading some really awesome comic books. So I'd say I'm at about a seven.

This is how people should deal with their problems, Even if their life is in a terrible situation they should man it up and think about the bright side of life.
I applaud you
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by leg end
I was on about my first post. But yeah, you should also man up. No one's ever man'd up enough these days... *pets bloodhound, chews cocktail stick and looks thoughtfully off into the distance*

Will do, Cap'n.
I'm about a 7.

My life isn't shit but it also isn't the best ever. Just like anyone else I have my ups and downs.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
I'm happy with "my life" as in the environment I live in. I'd give that a 10.
What is disappointing is my attitude towards it. I don't like the way I live my life, as I'm too darn lazy and too apathetic to change anything. I'd give myself a 4 for not trying hard enough to get anything done.
About a 7 or 8. Things are good, but kinda crazy at the moment too.
If I get the new job im applying for now, Ill be over the moon
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I'm not a big fan of my life. No particularly good friends, no girlfriend, no job, not good at 6th form...

I'll give it a 3 because it's not truly awful enough to be a 1.
Page 1 of 2