hi all.. i was wondering and hoping some1 on here might have a tab for scatterbrains "dont call me dude"..
i have looked everywhere already and cant find 1 single tab for that band..did the have some kind of legal thing protecting thier music or is just that im the only 1 that likes them...lol
but if any1 can help me out there that would be great.. cheers in advance for any help..
rhoadsfan666
Quote by rhoadsfan666
hi all.. i was wondering and hoping some1 on here might have a tab for scatterbrains "dont call me dude"..
i have looked everywhere already and cant find 1 single tab for that band..did the have some kind of legal thing protecting thier music or is just that im the only 1 that likes them...lol
but if any1 can help me out there that would be great.. cheers in advance for any help..
rhoadsfan666

Probably that one.

I've had this problem a lot too, so I ended up just tabbing the songs I wanted myself.
cheers for that, dude....lol
yeah thats what i was thinking would be the way itll have to be.. most of the song is easy enough to figure out, its just the main legatoey type riff that i cant figure out..
but thanks anyway mate..