Got a new song up on the purevolume listed below called "Cliche's and Earthquakes". "End" is also new. Thats more of an epilogue to an album than a full song though. Feel free to check out all of them. They are all free downloads.
-Ibanez js1200
-Epiphone Les Paul w/ Invader in bridge
-Alvarez acoustic
-Orange Thunderverb 50w w/ 1x12 cab
-Vox Satchurator
-Ibanez ts-9
-Pod x3
-Apple Logic Studio

www.purevolume.com/stoplooklisten
Also, forgot to add this, if any of you are purevolume members, PLEASE FAN ME! Thank you
-Ibanez js1200
-Alvarez acoustic
-Vox Satchurator
-Ibanez ts-9
-Pod x3
-Apple Logic Studio

Since I wasn't getting many hits I thought I'd put up the lyrics to "Cliche's and Earthquakes" to pique your interest.

Paper wings can't make you fly. They're just for looks but still you try as hard as you can to take off. And find a place to stand that wont fall out from under your feet. And take me down with it. When the only thing to grasp is what I thought my future held for me. But I was wrong and I'm used to that. Its happened already I've been stabbed in the back. You're only hitting dead skin I can't feel it. I'll pull it out and rinse it. I'll dry it off and give it back because thats not who you are or who you used to be. If my blood stopped would my heart? And keep me from falling, because I fell for all the wrong things. I was wrong.
-Ibanez js1200
-Alvarez acoustic
-Vox Satchurator
-Ibanez ts-9
-Pod x3
-Apple Logic Studio