Bought this a few days ago, I always wanted a half decent Strat, but there's a few songs we do in my new band that really, I need a strat for.
I didn't want to post a review until I used it in the studio, we had a rehersal last night, so I think I can write something realistic about this guitar now.
It's a '70's re-issue MIM strat in a Natural finish.

Sorry about the dodgy pictures, had to use the camera on my phone.

I bought this guitar new at my local music store for £477, unusual for me I usualy buy used but it's not really a high end guitar and I wanted to try a few before deciding to buy a strat, I've never really played that many that I liked. I got to the store and selected a few to try in the booth. The assistant asked if I would like him to get some other Strats that he thought I might be interested in and came back with an American strat, but after playing this one I found the neck horrible and shallow, so I decided on this.
The only thing I found while playing this at the store, was when using the trem, it went straight out of tune. But this one wasn't half as bad as the others. When I got it home I put some graphite in the nut grooves and by the time I had played it for a few days it stayed in tune fine, especially after giving it a bashing at rehersals last night. The pickups sound just as good as the american one I played and it's just as well put together.
I definately think it was well worth the money.
omnonmnomnom its gorgeous.

HNGD! Rock that thing to kingdom come. It deserves it.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
that thing looks great! love the grain. happy new guitar day!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
:O

how much did you pay??? its gorgeus :O
Gear:
-Squier Bullet Strat

DUNLOP CRY BABY

-Peavey ValveKing 212
Look that neckplate design shame the originals were awful but yours looks sweet.
SMILE!
My local guitar shop has that exacct same guitar for £320 but I don't want a strat, however it plays nicely and looks awesome HNGD
Great guitar! Looks like it's just waiting to let loose!
"I don't care about the rules. In fact, if I don't break the rules at least 10 times in every song then I'm not doing my job properly." -- Jeff Beck
I really like the grain, but I hate that white plastic cover on the back (it really clashes), which is weird, because the white on the front looks fine.

(Actually, if you really want the truth, I think everybody should take that back plate off their Strat, but that's just me.)
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
I really like the grain, but I hate that white plastic cover on the back (it really clashes), which is weird, because the white on the front looks fine.

(Actually, if you really want the truth, I think everybody should take that back plate off their Strat, but that's just me.)

Definitely did on mine.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Hngd!!
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Quote by prleLTD
:O

how much did you pay??? its gorgeus :O

I put the price in the write up on the guitar.

kirky boy My local guitar shop has that exacct same guitar for £320 but I don't want a strat, however it plays nicely and looks awesome HNGD

That's really cheap. They're £455 online new, are you sure it's not used.

Thanks for the comments.

Del
That's like my dream Strat, just because Ritchie Blackmore played a Strat like that at the Cal Jam.

It's an amazing guitar man, congrats
Cam Sampbell's my hero