I have put a ad before for a metal band and basically the guys that signed up either became uninterested or not serious enough.This is a genuine ad for a online band please sign up with the intentions of actually contributing. Here's the deal so far..I have the name of the band...Souls of Tomorrow..I play rhytym guitar....have a lead guitarists...but I need

Drummer......
Vocalist....Argonaut
Bassist.....Mr.Cuddles
Guitarist......

I can handle the production of the tracks so if you are interested I believe we can get something rolling pretty fast....btw my name is TONE

Also I would be open to a third guitarist as well...please reply if you are truly interested and we can set up talking about getting some stuff on AIM
Last edited by GuitarGod Tone at Aug 24, 2010,
Quote by abhilaksh
i can do mild vocals. and i play guitar too.

Wasnt really looking for anything too crazy on vocals so I think you would fit nicely,I will PM some info reply back if your interested
Quote by AC Burton
Im a bass player but would like to hear some demos if you got some.

If you check out my mp3 page you can get a feel for what we are about if you listen to the tracks..jam 1,knife and Dreams in Technicolor, take a listen to those...I will PM you some info if your still interested just PM back
Drummer Wanted............drummer Wanted.............drummer Needed.......where R The Drummers..............tbc
Ok If You Are Committed To Actually Contributing Please Reply......

Still Need A

Drummer....Spwee1494
Vocalist....Argonaut
Bassist.....Mr.Cuddles
Guitarist....
Last edited by GuitarGod Tone at Aug 24, 2010,
I can do vocals. I gotta go to work now so I won't be able to pick up your PM til later.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Argonaut
I can do vocals. I gotta go to work now so I won't be able to pick up your PM til later.

thats fine I will still PM you anyway with the details you can respond whenever you got a minute
We have our vocalist....Argonaut

STILL NEED...

BASSIST....
DRUMMER....
Last edited by GuitarGod Tone at Aug 8, 2010,
PMed
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by GuitarGod Tone
Ok If You Are Committed To Actually Contributing Please Reply......

Still Need A

Drummer....this Could Be You
Vocalist....Argonaut
Bassist.....this Could Be You
Guitarist.... corych1

Could I be a rythm slash lead guitarist? My influences are kirk Hammett and jimmy page plus some hendrix
Started with a westcoast
Then bought a line 6 spider 111
Then got a epiphone jimmy page
Then a ESP kh-2 for 600 mint because the shop forgot their real value
Drummer here.
Quote by recklessnick
but my fav tech deathcore band is actually emmure. i'd never be able to play **** like that in a million years seriously.
We now officially have a full lineup in the band and it is

Drummer....Spwee1494
Vocalist....Argonaut
Bassist.....Mr.Cuddles
Guitarist.... corych1
GuitarGod Tone
I shred and I shout nicely!
in other words i play lead and rhythm guitar and i sing good as well
My name is Mike and i live in Las Vegas, shoot me an e-mail at
Fedorcaps@yahoo.com
hit me up regardless.. I'm curious how the whole online band works never done it.
Peace