hey there,
basically, me and a load of friends are going camping for the weekend in a couple of weeks for a friends birthday. me and my friend are going to be playing guitar and he said he'll sing too, but the plan is for everyone to sing.
so we need a kind of set-list as such that we can start off with, because as the night goes on, i think we'll all be too drunk to play anymore.
so instead of playing random bits of songs, or the same song over and over, we're looking for about 15-20 songs that we can play.

as i said, the plan is for everyone to join in and have fun, so songs everyone knows and can sing along to would be great.

so give us your suggestions for great camping/party songs that we can play.

thanks in advance.

L.F.C
Quote by tubatom868686
One time I sneezed and pooped in my pants at someones house. It fell down my pantleg onto the floor. I blamed it on the dog. They believed me
It would probably help to know how old you are and what you and your friends like. I know when I'm looking for recommendations I'm looking for more modern songs (a few classics aside), songs most people knows and can sing along too.

A friend of mine and I play and sing with our friends a lot too, some of what we play:
Weezer - Say It Ain't So, Island In the Sun, Buddy Holly
Sublime - Santeria, What I Got
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire, Use Somebody
STP - Interstate Love Song
RHCP - Snow, Soul to Squeeze, By The Way
Steve Miller Band - The Joker
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline

Again, depends what you and your friends listen to and like. Could throw in a few fun ones if your of the right age (Scotty Doesn't Know, Umbrella - Rihanna, F*** Her Gently, even some Backstreet Boys).
Last edited by alcanalz at Jul 30, 2010,
thanks for the suggestions so far, some good ones have come up.

and to alcanalz, there will be a mix of ages, with the youngest being 17, and the oldest 22. the girl whos birthday day it is will be 19.

as for the musical tastes, theres a very wide variety. me and my friend usuall play more classic rock and older metal type stuff, a few people are big punk/emo fans, most are into the more modern/alt rock and indie, and a couple are into the more mainstream pop stuff. but then theres another two who like more acoustic type stuff, who suggested we play in the first place.

this is why i asked for some suggestions because when you ask on here, you get a wide variety of responses, and thats what i need.

also, we planned on doing some fun songs like f**k her gently and some other tenacious d songs, so some like that would do aswell.

thanks again.

L.F.C
Quote by tubatom868686
One time I sneezed and pooped in my pants at someones house. It fell down my pantleg onto the floor. I blamed it on the dog. They believed me
Knockin on heavens door....very easy to play, and sing.....plus i strech it out to about 10 minutes.
through the fire and flames - dragonforce... nah I'm only joking. Here's my list:

wonderwall - oasis
knockin on heaven's foor - bob dylan
smells like teen spirit - nirvana
american idiot - greenday
let it be - beatles
hey jude - beatles
twist and shout - beatles
karma police - radiohead
creep - radiohead
californification - red hot chilli peppers
mr. brightside - the killers
Gear: