Post pics of any guitar/bass/gear that has had a bloody good beating over the years. I dont know what it is but soething about a battered and bruised guitar appeals to me more than a nice shining one. Dont get me wrong I dont relic my stuff, it should all be natural wear and tear. It show character.

heres my one, I ripped my hand up on one show and bled all over myself and my guitar, didnt notice till afterwards.

Epi SG G400 faded red
Cheap smashed up Les Paul heald together with tape and covered in my own blood.
Morley Power Wah
EHX Small Stone
Boss BF-2 Flanger
Boss DS1 distortion
EHX Big Muff (1978 op amp)
Korg Pitchblack tuner
I like the look of the blood on the guitar except it will rust the strings and all the other metal components. What genre do you play?
I have a "nice" one that's pretty beaten up. Don't have it here though, but I might get some pics up later.
The blood looks good, by the way.
My tele is covered in chips and scuffs, much better than getting it "relic-ed" professionally. I can tell a story with pretty much every major chip. Unfortunately, no pics of it recently.
nah i take good care of my stuff
juat have some scratches here and there but nothing awesome
Quote by Jaredh_d2012
I like the look of the blood on the guitar except it will rust the strings and all the other metal components. What genre do you play?

YEah, as you can see the thing is pretty busted up, I have an SG but the input jack fell into the cavity (well, pushed in, I threw it at my amp). Playing rock/blues/punk/folk/psychadelic check out the band way over here we are still finding our sound and the recfording on there are very bad so turn the volume down before playing. Okaydokay.
Epi SG G400 faded red
Morley Power Wah
EHX Small Stone
Boss BF-2 Flanger
Boss DS1 distortion
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Here's my cheap strat, the first guitar I ever had.

As you can see, there are some random stickers on it, marks after old stickers that I took off, a guitarpick holder, and for some reason, I colored the pickguard with a silver marker.

And check out the faded writing, also with the silver marker. It used to say Out Of Control, witch was my old bands name.

Last edited by Oyface at Jul 29, 2010,
Awesome dudes, keep it coming, I know a band called Bo Ningen, The dude has this strat with teeth marks all over it. insane
Epi SG G400 faded red
Morley Power Wah
EHX Small Stone
Boss BF-2 Flanger
Boss DS1 distortion
Korg Pitchblack tuner