Happily keep and take care of the baby
164 26%
Unhappily keep and take care of the sprog
26 4%
Abort
213 34%
Give it away
57 9%
Run away (includes denying paternity test, refusing to pay for it, etc)
12 2%
Wonder how magnets work
156 25%
Voters: 628.
Page 1 of 16
See poll. Try to be honest, assume Mrs. You will do whatever you ask. No abortion debates kthx.

inb4 mrs webb's up the duff lol
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 29, 2010,
This is the pit, most of us don't have girlfriends lolol

Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
I don't see any poll.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by gamebreaker
This is the pit, most of us don't have girlfriends lolol

I HAVE ONE!!!
You need more details, How long was I with her? Does she have money? Do I have money?Will the parents support?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I voted 'abort' only because I hadn't seen the last option
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Not my decision to make, honestly. Tough I'd make it clear that I have no intention to raise a child at my age. Whether she wants to get an abortion or put it up for adoption is her decision.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
i would try to have it and raise it happily but it would probably end up ruining my life
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You need more details, How long was I with her? Does she have money? Do I have money?Will the parents support?
Exactly. I can't give an answer to a question like that completely out of context.
-Chick Corea
I would consider aborting, but I don't know. Hard to tell when you haven't been in that situation.
I know we're ready financially, but I don't think we should keep it. We work long hours and I'd prefer raising a child in a house rather than a downtown condo.

We'd keep it, but I'd have to sell the condo fast and build a house!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Give it away. It deserves to live, and live a good life at that. I wouldn't be able to provide for a kid right now.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I'd take care of it or abort it, depending on our situation and how she feels.

God ****ing forbid, though.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

No, you just need to answer the question. Or not.
Her decision, not mine. I'd begrudgingly accept a 'keep the child' without complaint and do what I have to.

And yes, I ignored your instructions. I wouldn't want to even hint at anything which could be called persuasion at a stretch.
Last edited by Craigo at Jul 29, 2010,
if she wanted to keep it i'd be happy with that. i'd support whatever my gf wanted to do.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Abort it. It's what she would want, and i would happily oblige.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by webbtje
No, you just need to answer the question. Or not.

That's stupid, If I had a girlfriend who her parents had money, they wanted to support and I loved her I would keep it, If not I would just run away.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I definitely wouldn't want to be raising a child right now but if my girlfriend was determined to keep it then I would do my best to support her and look after the kid.

To be honest though I have no idea how I'd react.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
That's stupid, If I had a girlfriend who her parents had money, they wanted to support and I loved her I would keep it, If not I would just run away.

I think he's talking about the situation you're in right now, not a hypothetical question.
Quote by captaincrunk
If you need to ask those questions, you're probably not in a relationship...
...your point?
-Chick Corea
If I got pregnant then it'd be an accident, considering I'm on the pill, which would mean it had failed.

Abortion.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I do what my hypothetical girlfriend wanted... it's her hypothetical body.

If she wanted to keep the baby, I'd be happy to help, as tough as it would be.
I voted "wonder how magnets work", because there was no "I'm a sad bastard" option.
Before I even look at ONE POST, I'm gonna guess at least 65% will vote abort, adoption, etc. (non-resposible options) and make coat hanger and push her down the stairs and FALCON PUNCH to the stomache jokes.
Don't get me wrong, i laugh too....but they get pretty old
I just gave a long thought about, and if it was my choice, I'd put it up for adoption. I wouldn't want to see it's life wasted in a abortion unless it was absolutely necessary, and I'd probably track him down after I was done school and visit him every now and again. I just can't take care of a child while trying to make something of myself in high school/university.
Quote by bdof
Before I even look at ONE POST, I'm gonna guess at least 65% will vote abort, adoption, etc. (non-resposible options) and make coat hanger and push her down the stairs and FALCON PUNCH to the stomache jokes.

Nah I think most people are just wondering how those god damn magnets work...
Kind of a moot point, really. Men don't have much say in the matter. But my first choice would be keep the baby if I thought we could do it reasonably happily. Regardless of marriage or not. Second choice would be give it to someone who really wanted a child. If we kept the child begrudgingly, that prolly wouldn't be too good for the kid.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by food1010
...your point?

Then the question might as well be "If your goat got loose, would you contact your local shaman for a goat finding spell, or wait the night to see if he comes home on his own".

In other words, all the context necessary is presented in the OP, it just doesn't apply to you.
With my current girlfriend, I would be committed and happy to our child. I already look forward to it anyway, but not any time soon.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Nah I think most people are just wondering how those god damn magnets work...

Yes, with the benefit of hindsight, that was a bad idea.
Quote by bdof

What makes them non-responsible options?

Oh lets try to bring a child up even though we haven't finished education, or have jobs, or a house or any stability... hmmm...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Coat-hanger, coat-hanger...where did I put that coat-hanger.....
<3 Beardfish

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love you so much.

YAY!