What fun things are there to do in glasgow for a week. Except for live shows, prostitution, gambling and shit? So far I've got down craxy golf, cineworld, kelvin grove art museum... Thanks for any useful information.
Get stabbed by drunken chavs.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Drink Buckfast then glass a stranger.
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 29, 2010,
Quote by zippidyduda
Get stabbed by drunken neds.

Fixed.

You've basically got all the fun stuff checked off or on your list, pal. I guess you could do a spot of johnny fishing in the Kelvin if you fancied.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Try be at Kelvingrove for around 1pm (I think?), you'll get to hear the organ in the main hall being played. Apart from that the Botanic Gardens is cool if the weather is good.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
You could check out xscape, they have rock walls and a snow slope and the likes. It's pretty fun.
http://www.xscape.co.uk/braehead/

The transport museum was pretty cool as a kid... dont even know if its still there.

Apart from that you could catch a train (from queen street station) to Edinburgh, theres alot more to do and see there as it's more tourist driven being the capital and all.

Oh and for drinkys if you plan on that check out the solid rock cafe (back in glasgow now), good music and good folks.. not so good prices.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Last edited by alkalineweeman at Jul 29, 2010,
Quote by TheBurningFish
Fixed.

You've basically got all the fun stuff checked off or on your list, pal. I guess you could do a spot of johnny fishing in the Kelvin if you fancied.

Whoops
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by COBGage
Try be at Kelvingrove for around 1pm (I think?), you'll get to hear the organ in the main hall being played. Apart from that the Botanic Gardens is cool if the weather is good.

The botanic gardens are nice, yea.
You could go to the Burrel Collection on the south side(train fro Glasgow Central stops within easy walking distance), take the bus tour(will probably show you the Charles Rennie Mackintosh buildings, the University etc). There's the Scottish Football Museum in Hampden Park.

But what you have to do for that authentic Scottish experience is have a roll & square sauage washed down with Irn Bru as a hangover curing breakfast.
Quote by alkalineweeman
/snip
The transport museum was pretty cool as a kid... dont even know if its still there.

/snip

IIRC the Transport Museum is shut, as the exhibits are being moved.
Quote by maggot9779
Have a deep fried Mars Bar.

Quote by Pagan-Pie
Heroin.

Is it weird that I've considered the latter more than the former? I have issues...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.