Come on, you all have some!
I work at a convenience store, and there is a 60 year old algerian man working there.
Once, he told me that when he was my age, he was a ''sex alcoholic'', that he later on studied sexology and that he now knows everything about the 31 sorts of vaginas. According to him, some of them make you wanna puke, some other make you wanna explore.

Yesterday, he said ''hey tell me, you have a girlfriend? yeah, be careful... the mouse can be exhausted, but the hole never will''

so, tell us about YOUR creepy/weird coworkers!
I work alone, but i'm also weird, so i guess that makes me my weird co-worker?
Sail upon the open skies
All of my co-workers are weird. A bunch of 50 year old men making jokes about anal sex and trying to rape you. Fun!
Quote by The_Casinator
All of my co-workers are weird. A bunch of 50 year old men making jokes about anal sex and trying to rape you. Fun!

You work in the Pit?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
A Polish guy that has a shaved head, wears army pants and washes dishes. He's really funny though.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I have one that makes me think there's just something "off" about him, but nobody really that weird. Can't say I ever have had an objectively weird coworker now I think on it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Not so much weird as just peculiar is my Hungarian boss who has (off the top of my head) served in the red Army, played water polo at an international level and lost his driving licence for drunk driving twice in two different countries.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
I am the creepy co worker. I stalk, I grope, I intentionally spill coffee on the floor. Although, I am the janitor.