looking for a new guitar in the $500-900 range. i play all types of rock: radiohead, incubus, rage against the machine, pink foyd, RHCP, the beatles... ect. whats are some good guitars that can get those sounds.

im also looking for a cheap tube amp
Quote by jmrmet21
looking for a new guitar in the $500-900 range. i play all types of rock: radiohead, incubus, rage against the machine, pink foyd, RHCP, the beatles... ect. whats are some good guitars that can get those sounds.

im also looking for a cheap tube amp

This should actually do you quite well. Maybe replace the bridge with a P-90 sized bucker in the future for your RATM stuff if you feel you need it.
well pretty much all the bands u listed play stratocasters so id say get one of those
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
an HSS strat should cover all bases if you're worried about a SSS strat not being able to. i think you're definitely in strat country here though. sounds like it would be perfect!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Does the 5-800 include the amp? Cause if not find a used HSS American Strat.

If it does, find a used HSS Mexican Strat.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
its looking like its gonna be the roadhouse strat. do you think should i get new pickups?
Quote by jmrmet21
its looking like its gonna be the roadhouse strat. do you think should i get new pickups?

the roadhouse comes with upgraded pick ups, if you don't want those get a different strat.

used mim strats go for $300, and you can put whatever pups in there you want.

don't go expensive on the guitar and cheap on the amp.
Yeah I'd get a Strat. With a humbucker.
Gear:

Squier Tele Custom ii (p90 version)

Orange Crush 10

Fender CD140S
how about amps? i was hoping to spend about $200 is there anything good in that price range?