I have been wanting a lower wattage amp for quite some time now. I have been doing extensive research and when Egnater announced the Tweaker (yes another Tweaker thread) I got really excited. So when it was finally released I didn't buy one because I had already purchased a Mesa Single Recto for a very good deal and was short on cash. Anyway while browsing MF today I found a used Tweaker for $351.99 plus I saw that MF had 20% off. So I ended up buying that Tweaker for $281 total. Good deal?

I have an 2x12 Avatar with V30 and G12H 70th Anniversary I am going to use it with.
HOLY SHIT MAN. That is a really good deal even for a used Tweaker. Congrats, can't wait to see it

But Cereal, that is an awesome deal. If I saw that deal I'd jump on it too. So long as it will suit your styles, but even then, that's a great deal no matter what genres you intend to play on it.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Um, Yea. Its a great amp, I really liked the cleans
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
Even if you don't like it, you could probably sell it for the same price they were selling it for, before the 20% off
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
And btw TS, I'll probably steal that Avatar cab tonight, so lock your doors
it should sound great through that cab. get a pair of el34s and 6L6s to mess around with if you want.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Awesome grab, but more importantly WHERE IS THIS 20%????

I can't find it and I'm totally buying something if someone points me in the right direction.
I have a huge fear if rays.
I get it.... I don't think I would've passed up 20% off unknowingly.
that was a good deal, but i got a NEW one from music123 for $286. 28.5% brand new! needless to say they messed my other orders up bad, but i got them to pay...
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I am subbed to teh newsletter

But they don't carry Avatar cabs...
Quote by gregs1020
it should sound great through that cab. get a pair of el34s and 6L6s to mess around with if you want.

This, this, and more of this.

I my EL34s. Tomorrow I might go grab a JJ pre and an EHX pre..
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Thanks guys. I can't wait to get it.

As for the code, I got it in a newsletter. There is also banners at the top of MF.com that has the details

Edit: I'll also get some tubes to play around with in the future. I already have some 6l6 I could throw in from my Mesa
Last edited by CrackTheSkye at Jul 29, 2010,
I'll post the code here if it's not against the rules but it's prolly a one time use kinda deal

Edit: code I used was GY479615
Last edited by CrackTheSkye at Jul 29, 2010,
Lol, seriously I get the newsletter too...Anyway I found a code that supposedly expires in a couple of days for 20%, but where is the code input thing? Don't most sites have it where you are looking at your cart? If I hit the next button it just goes to my shipping and billing info and I don't want to accidently order.

Quote by ChrisBW
Lol, seriously I get the newsletter too...Anyway I found a code that supposedly expires in a couple of days for 20%, but where is the code input thing? Don't most sites have it where you are looking at your cart? If I hit the next button it just goes to my shipping and billing info and I don't want to accidently order.

You have to type it in once you hit next or secure checkout. You won't accidentally order unless your credit card info is there and you hit confirm order or something like that.