http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfaith/undergod/2010/07/may_21_2011_the_end_of_the_world.html#more

So, by dividing, multiplying and subtracting numbers as you please, you can get the precise date for the end of the world and get people to believe you!
Sounds legit to me.

The number 5, . . . equals "atonement." Ten is "completeness." Seventeen means "heaven." Camping patiently explained how he reached his conclusion for May 21, 2011. "Christ hung on the cross April 1, 33 A.D.," he began. "Now go to April 1 of 2011 A.D., and that's 1,978 years." Camping then multiplied 1,978 by 365.2422 days - the number of days in each solar year, not to be confused with a calendar year. Next, Camping noted that April 1 to May 21 encompasses 51 days. Add 51 to the sum of previous multiplication total, and it equals 722,500. Camping realized that (5 x 10 x 17) x (5 x 10 x 17) = 722,500. Or put into words: (Atonement x Completeness x Heaven), squared. "Five times 10 times 17 is telling you a story," Camping said. "It's the story from the time Christ made payment for your sins until you're completely saved. "I tell ya, I just about fell off my chair when I realized that," Camping said.

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Seems legit.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
There aren't enough facepalms in the world.

Will a facepalm stack do?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Now I'm not ashamed of how much time I waste.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by hugh20

So, by dividing, multiplying and subtracting numbers as you please, you can get the precise date for the end of the world and get people to believe you!
Sounds legit to me.

pretty much this.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
The world better not fucking end in 2011 or 2012, I'll not even be moved out to my own place, I've never had a girlfriend (and all things i've never done that come along with neer having a girlfriend), etc.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Well, if you take 2012, the year the world is supposed to end and you write it as 2+0+1+2 you get 5, 5 is the sum of the average man's legs, arms and penis. Now take 5^5, that's 3125, now let's repeat that procedure, 3+1+2+5=11, 11^11=285311670611, that means the day 28 of the month 5 of the year 3116, 70 drunken monkeys will masturbate furiously and 611 other things will happen.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
You know, the gospels don't even agree with what date jesus was crucified, so he could be working with completely wrong information.

Plus this is just stupid.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by damian_91
Well, if you take 2012, the year the world is supposed to end and you write it as 2+0+1+2 you get 5, 5 is the sum of the average man's legs, arms and penis. Now take 5^5, that's 3125, now let's repeat that procedure, 3+1+2+5=11, 11^11=285311670611, that means the day 28 of the month 5 of the year 3116, 70 drunken monkeys will masturbate furiously and 611 other things will happen.

This is actualy how these "end of the world" predictions come about,
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
Quote by damian_91

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
yea they said jesus could have been killed 15 years earlier or later, 33 AD is just an estimate
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by Primus2112
The world better not fucking end in 2011 or 2012, I'll not even be moved out to my own place, I've never had a girlfriend (and all things i've never done that come along with neer having a girlfriend), etc.

That's why rape is so appealing. Sex and they don't want a commitment. Perfect.
Quote by damian_91

Replace Drunken Masturbating Monkeys with Jesus and you're there.

Quote by Spoonman69
Dat nigga needs to get a job.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Reminds me of Nick Cage in National Treasure.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.