No drums or bass, so it might be a tad boring, but I'm no good at those. It's pretty short, so it shouldn't take long to review. C4C and all that jazz.
Attachments:
midi.mid
more melodeath.gp5
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
it's not bad but I just think we don't need any more melodeath :/ although the riff at bar 57 is rly cool.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Quote by henkka_potku
it's not bad but I just think we don't need any more melodeath :/ although the riff at bar 57 is rly cool.

I know, that's why i don't like to write it, but i came up with some cool riffs and ran with it.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Honestly, nothing I haven't heard before. That is assuming that you wanted innovate in some way, of course. Without drums and bass though I can't really give much advice or really say anything more than that this is very generic melodeath. If that's what you wanted, then great work.
i don't know why i feel so dry