Page 1 of 3
The absence of hope and the certain knowledge that you will end your days alone, unloved and will everafter be unmourned.

Oh, and your body will be eaten by stray dogs. Testicles first.
Realizing you've lost something you can never replace is pretty shitty, too.
Check out my band Disturbed
Getting your body cut bit by bit while being dunked in vinegar, and you are naked and your Grandmother is the one cutting you.
Quote by StewieSwan
Realizing you've lost something you can never replace is pretty shitty, too.

I feel this pain every time I go to the toilet
Quote by sam b
I feel this pain every time I go to the toilet

That's probably piles, you should see your doctor.
Quote by darkcheef
Getting your body cut bit by bit while being dunked in vinegar, and you are naked and your Grandmother is the one cutting you.

Was this
Quote by mikeyknowsbette
I dont mean physically
a difficult concept for you?

OT: Jealously is horrible.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by maggot9779

Imagine this puppy being fed through a shredder.

I see blood. Now what?
^That's F-ed up

Edit: The Puppy picture
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
the sick feeling you get when being hit in the nutsack is probably the worst for the short time its there
Quote by sam b
I see blood. Now what?

Ok asshole, now imagine your penis being fed through while a midget in steel toe boots kicks you in the balls.
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
Was this a difficult concept for you?

OT: Jealously is horrible.

Quote by maggot9779

imagining that made me laugh, just the idea of the sound it would make, it find stuff like that hilarious.

on topic, the feeling you get when you realize that you will never accomplish your biggest goals in life would suck
Quote by mikeyknowsbette
I dont mean physically, im being soppy because im drunk once again, is there a worse feeling than proper jealousy?

Yes, I'm sure dying of starvation in a poverty stricken, war torn, third world country, not having somewhere to live, suffering from a horrible disease while everyone you know is dying around you is far worse than feeling 'proper jealousy'.
Failure. I hate failure. When I failed a course in college I couldn't get rid of the shitty feeling of someone thinking that I'm not good enough. Stuck with me until I passed the same course the next quarter.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
For me it's rejection. Not with women specifically, but life in general. Guilt, regret I can live with because I know I did what I felt was right at the time, but rejection is something I can't help or change.
When in the middle of laughing at some joke on television you realise that your life still sucks. It just fades into weeping.....

"Hahahaaa-ohhh god help me "

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Regret?
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Imagine being a beetle, and having got to break it to your friends and family. At first they won't believe you, but then when they realize it too, they turn your back on you.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Yes, I'm sure dying of starvation in a poverty stricken, war torn, third world country, not having somewhere to live, suffering from a horrible disease while everyone you know is dying around you is far worse than feeling 'proper jealousy'.

And there was me thinking Northern Ireland had improved in the last few years
That feeling you get when you know you've cocked up, and people aren't going to look straight at you for a while as a consequence. Probably not what most people regard as the worst, but it just gets you down... And then you keep sliding.
Quote by nigeltheginger

Arsehole.
Quote by nigeltheginger

God damn I lol'd hard
Quote by theogonia777
imagining that made me laugh, just the idea of the sound it would make, it find stuff like that hilarious.

Dude......

Not cool.
OT:
Knowing the person you like doesn't like you. That feeling sucks so badly.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by robhc
Unrequited love. No shittier feeling.

I don't understand this at all.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by maggot9779

What kind of shredder?
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
I don't understand this at all.

it's jealousy, regret, embarrassment, and an utter sense of helplessness all wrapped into one.

for a very long period of time.
Page 1 of 3