Page 1 of 2
Evening guys and gals,

On saturday me and my friends will be setting off on a colossus road trip (1900 miles.... so not that bad) from the UK to Wacken Open Air. So on the way there I'll have to take my right-hand drive Fiesta onto the right-hand side of the road! Blasphemy!

I've heard it can get pretty difficult to overtake cars because of blind spots and everything, but I was wondering if anyone who has been in this situation can shed any light or offer any pointers?

Thanks!
I've driven 102,888 extra miles for every 1 mile an environmentalist has walked....
Make sure you trust your mate in the passengers seat, he'll have to make the calls on overtaking.

Adjust your mirrors too.
Oh. Looks like you'll be driving correctly now. Enjoy.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by Zaphikh

Oh. Snap.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by Jimothy
Evening guys and gals,

On saturday me and my friends will be setting off on a colossus road trip (1900 miles.... so not that bad) from the UK to Wacken Open Air. So on the way there I'll have to take my right-hand drive Fiesta onto the right-hand side of the road! Blasphemy!

I've heard it can get pretty difficult to overtake cars because of blind spots and everything, but I was wondering if anyone who has been in this situation can shed any light or offer any pointers?

Thanks!

'guys and gals'?

are you f*cking jimmy saville or something?

(the americans won't understand that)
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Zaphikh

This.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by dr_john
'guys and gals'?

well now well now, what have we here?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by dr_john

Savile*

Carry on.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by TEK34
Make sure you trust your mate in the passengers seat, he'll have to make the calls on overtaking.

Wat
Quote by Zaphikh
Savile*

Carry on.

Saville*

Carry on.

Edit: Ignore me, I'm wrong.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Jul 29, 2010,
Quote by dr_john
'guys and gals'?

I am from Leeds, so I think I obtain a proximity right to quote him!
I've driven 102,888 extra miles for every 1 mile an environmentalist has walked....
Going to Wacken Open Air? Nice man. That's a sick festival. I went last year. Hope you and your mates enjoy yourselves.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by TEK34
TS won't be able to see shit about what's coming the other way you idiot.

Mirrors and a neck that moves.
Quote by Amos_Moses

In the UK the driver is on the right hand side of the vehicle, so it's gonna be hard to see if you're also on the right hand side of the road.
*parp*
Quote by Amos_Moses

Mirrors are fantastic for looking backwards, and you'd need a very long neck to not have to shift a long way into the opposite lane to see whats coming.
Quote by TEK34
TS won't be able to see shit about what's coming the other way you idiot.

No need to be a douche about it.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Jimothy
Evening guys and gals,

Thanks!
Never been in a situation like this (or the inverse). But it sounds scary! I wish you the best of luck. Other than that, I have nothing for you other than: Leave plenty early so you have extra time. And err on the side of caution, no matter how slow you have to go.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
what the 1st guy said, trust your friends and make sure the guy in the front passenger seat is sober
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Jul 29, 2010,
Quote by dr_john
'guys and gals'?

We don't understand why you can't drive on the same side of the road like the rest of the fricken world, either. Or why you won't brush your teeth

and don't give me that "we're too cool" bullshit.
Buy a real car. Tow your European smart car around until you get back on the left side, then drive the bugger off a ditch.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by bass-man9712
what the 1st guy said, trust your friends and make sure the guy in the front passenger seat is sober

No guarantee there... making overnight stops in Bruges and Amsterdam!
Quote by guylee
We don't understand why you can't drive on the same side of the road like the rest of the fricken world, either. Or why you won't brush your teeth

and don't give me that "we're too cool" bullshit.

It's because we're non-conformist. Like Japan.
Quote by Zaphikh

Not at all.

Left hand drive cars drive on the right side of the road, right hand drives on the left.

He'll be doing it wrong.
You can get used to it fairly quickly, just remember to drive on the correct side once you get home again

keep a long way from the car in front so you can see past them, is my advice. As well as what everyone else has said regarding repositioning mirrors.
Quote by shmikeyboy
It may be called driving on the right, but it's really driving on the wrong

stfu, everyone knows that driving on the right side of the road is the only sensible thing to do.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Take your time whenever you get to a roundabout, going around the other way to what you're used to can be pretty disconcerting.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Just remember what side to drive on! the last thing we need is a pitmonkey in a car accident!

And that'd be pretty confusing, I always drive on the wrong side of the road in GTA
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Cheers guys, I'll try not to die!
How about renting a car that's not backwards? Then any problems are your own fault.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Got back the other day - everything went swimmingly! Don't know what the fuss is all about!
Civilized people drive on the right lane.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Page 1 of 2