I usually keep my guitar tuned down to Drop C. I just got my guitar back from the shop and noticed when I play a 5th chord up by the 11th-12th fret on the A and D strings, it sounds slightly out of tune. But when I play 5th chords down by the 1st-2nd fret, it sounds perfectly normal.

I was figuring I have to adjust to intonation, but I'm not entirely sure, anyone know what I'm talking about?
yeah just click the green link in my sig and look at the first post. explains it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Same with me. However the frets that are closer to the head are in poor condition while the higher frets are in almost perfect. i think i could fix it with an intonation adjustment but I'm not to sure which way to adjust the little screws.

edit: little late. sorry
;} KsE
just click the link, it explains.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Yeah, that definitely sounds like an intonation problem. Just adjust that and you should be good.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
It's intonnation problem and can be fixed easily. just search the treads for a step to step guide.
Ibanez RG321MH
TASCAM 144
Guitar RIG 4
what was it in the shop for? the must have messed with the intonation.

however, consider that maybe it's right now and was wrong before but you were just used to
it being that way. check the notes with a good electronic tuner to ensure that it's wrong before adjusting anything.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix