Page 1 of 4
Is there anything you want so bad that you'd wait one thousand years for? Lets say you get to wait in a house with enough food (nothing luxury, mind). You have an acoustic and lots of dvds and game n shit.

Aite, some rules.

1. Of course you don't age.
2. You can never leave.
3. No internet, but plenty of books and what not.
4. Once you get back, 1000 years will not have passed, you'll just wake up to whatever you were doing when you made the decision.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Last edited by Jiggzy.UK at Jul 29, 2010,
Do I get older while in the house?
Do I have to work for stuff?
Can I take someone with me?
Details man.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Nah, you have to wait in the house alone, It's hardly a life.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
No, nothing. 1000 in one house would make me so terribly insane that when it was over i would want nothing more than death.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Wait... Just "waiting" in the house? Can't leave it?

Then **** that.
Or can we "actively wait"... as in, do something while we wait.
Drink the sauce. Go on, it's okay. Just remember, I am the quest.

Quote by illuminatiano
YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
I'd wait for things to happen.

wait, is there absolutely no contact with the outside world?
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 29, 2010,
iPhone 234567654

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Don't think i made it clear, you wait and then you get exactly what you want when you're done.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
A sexual machine that takes the form of whomever you want it to, past and present.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by mikeyknowsbette
Her?

Really?

I'd pretty much do anything for love...But i wont do that

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Don't think i made it clear, you wait and then you get exactly what you want when you're done.

Oh ok then.

I would do it for an end to my existance completely. Not in the way that i just die but like, i cease to exist. I eel nothing and sence nothing,it's not that it's just black it's nothing. My mind is gone,my thoughts are gone and everything is completely over. That way i know i will never have to spend eternity anywhere.

Even paradise becomes hell after a long enouh while.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

I would wait 1000 years for a time machine so I can take my time machine back 1000 years in time so I never have to wait 1000 years for a time machine.

OH SHI-
ohai little sig.
Reanimation of Micheal Jackson
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Hmmm... Maybe a world similar to the world of Dethklok where everyone worshiped metal and there were all these amazing metal bands on top of the world, and of course I would be in one. I would just like it to be more like old school metal like "blizzard/diary era ozzy" sort of metal and not teH BR00TALZ. And there wouldn't be all the death/economic crisis associated with that world either. Maybe have it so that religion was completely separate from Gov't and science so we wouldn't have a bunch of crazy bullshit going on all the time.

Sounds pretty good to me
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
The best sex ever

But during the 1000 years I would probably develop a masturbation addiction and become very self conscious which would mean it probably wouldn't be the best sex ever
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
I'd wait for the single greatest album ever recorded, so when the 1000 years is up I can plagiarize it.
"Let others bring order to chaos, I shall bring chaos to order."- Vonnegut.

Check out my webcomic!
Quote by JacobTheMe
To not die.

Ahhh you stole it from me.

Also, you stole my name.

Also, COBGage; I don't think she'll be looking as good in a millennium .
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Another new GnR album.
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
TS said that the 1000 years is only waiting by yourself. Nothing ages. It's only you waiting for 1000 years to get something that you want. So Kate Beckinsale would still be hot.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Is there anything you want so bad that you'd wait one thousand years for? Lets say you get to wait in a house with enough food (nothing luxury, mind). You have an acoustic and lots of dvds and game n shit.

Aite, some rules.

1. Of course you don't age.
2. You can never leave.
3. No internet, but plenty of books and what not.
4. Once you get back, 1000 years will not have passed, you'll just wake up to whatever you were doing when you made the decision.

now that I've read this, Internet > All of that. Especially since you can play games and watch DVDs over the internet.

So it's a definite no that I would wait.
Page 1 of 4