need a little more info from the guys that know alot about floyd rose bridges

i bought my guitar about 4 years ago, right when i was learning so i didnt know anything about guitars. now i want to know at least what kind of model my bridge is because ive bought 2 tremolo arms, but neither of them fit. one was for a strat, and the other was supposed to be for a newer model i guess. btw my guitar is a charvel.

my floyd rose bitchesss

sorry i couldnt upload them on here...i wasnt able too...either way theyre badass pics
Ive never seen that trem before. Its not a Floyd either, just made under their patent. Was the original arm a screw in? It looks like an Ibanez Rock'R bridge, but different.
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
Single locking design by the looks of it. Other than that i can't help you. Is the trem stock to the guitar do you know?
Quote by Metalfan41
Ive never seen that trem before. Its not a Floyd either, just made under their patent. Was the original arm a screw in? It looks like an Ibanez Rock'R bridge, but different.

no, when i bought it, it came withot a trem arm. and looking inside the hole, there arent any threads, its smooth all around.

Quote by coolstoryangus
Single locking design by the looks of it. Other than that i can't help you. Is the trem stock to the guitar do you know?

yes i think it is.
It might have had a non-threaded 1/4" bar in it, that might explain why it has 2 locknuts where the bar goes in, but Im not totally sure to be honest. You might be able to find out what year the guitar was made and shoot Charvel off an email asking what the trem is and what kind of bar it takes. And btw, your sustain block looks like it has a crack in it.
Quote by reeses

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
Quote by Metalfan41
It might have had a non-threaded 1/4" bar in it, that might explain why it has 2 locknuts where the bar goes in, but Im not totally sure to be honest. You might be able to find out what year the guitar was made and shoot Charvel off an email asking what the trem is and what kind of bar it takes. And btw, your sustain block looks like it has a crack in it.

i think ill do that. and um...is that a big deal? i mean, because i never put stress on the bridge since i dont have arm.
Dont think so but I wouldnt be able to tell you. Its in a place that wouldnt get much stress so I would say its fine.
Quote by reeses

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
I did some research on those bridges and you're not missing much by having a whammy bar on it. They're not too great at holding tune.
Quote by coolstoryangus
I did some research on those bridges and you're not missing much by having a whammy bar on it. They're not too great at holding tune.

what are they called?

and thanks for the help guys