So tonight I thought it'd be a good idea to have some fire wings at a local bar. I was able to finish these amazingly hot wings, but when taking a piss after I forgot to wash my hands first and now my dick is on fire. I meeting the waitress from the bar in an hour because i asked her out before I ran out the bar with a flaming dick.

Any suggestions on how to get the fire to go away before I meet this waitress?
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.

You've taken "firecrotch" to a whole new meaning.

^^ Milk > Hot sauce. Do that TS.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Stick it in her and let her feel your pain.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
I hear milk is pretty good for that kinda thing. I'm not sure if you have to ingest it or if it acts as some kind of cream....
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Wet a bar of soap, and slather it liberally all over your junk.

Rinse and dry.

Tried this, made it worse.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Milk, or anything that contains acid/is acidic. Spicy things are basic. Chemistry is handy.

Wet a bar of soap, and slather it liberally all over your junk.

Rinse and dry.

Soap is a base, that's probably why it made it worse.
Last edited by Seattle_sound35 at Jul 29, 2010,
cover in yogurt. your date will love you.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Is it weird that I'm enjoying dipping my monster in milk?

Thanks for turning my fire breathing dragon into a, well, non fire breathing dragon.
Quote by Eminored