Page 1 of 3
I've seen some pretty bratty kids.

I bet you have too!

Share your stories pit!

I'll start:

This one time, in Wal-Mart, a little boy had put some quarters in one of those claw games where you move a claw to grab dolls or w/e and tried to grab something but failed and the little guy started crying about how it's broken. So his mom calls an employee to get the child's money back (I guess it was his own money).

I know, sucky story, but I'm sure the pit can do better.
Quote by Nelsean
The world needs more buttmonkeys.

Quote by Eddie4President
The Buttmonkey for best username, most intelligent posts of 21st century.
Quote by StewieSwan
Good. The world needs more of you.
Well, tell me a story, then.
Quote by Nelsean
The world needs more buttmonkeys.

Quote by Eddie4President
The Buttmonkey for best username, most intelligent posts of 21st century.
Quote by StewieSwan
Good. The world needs more of you.
I was in subway and this kid starts whining because his mom won't let him get chips, then proceeds to puke all over the floor and start crying because his mom still won't let him get chips.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Little shits running around the grocery store screaming and wanting every fucking thing they see.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
A kid in a digimon cap singing the digimon theme pushed me a wall i was sitting on once. He pushed me as he said "..are the CHAMPIONS!"

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by guylee
I spend a good portion of my shift in an ER waiting room.

Mexican toddlers=horrible little shit-devils that need a good punting.

+1

Holy shit those little bastards are mean.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I once saw a kid's mom give him four pieces of gum, one at a time.

Each time, he would chew it for about 5 seconds, look right at her, and spit it on the floor. Then he'd cry until he got another one.

I've seen the same kid do it with popcorn, chips, french fries, you name it.
Gear:
08' Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ Vintage 30
Peavy Vypyr 15 watt
MXR 10 Band EQ
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss DS-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah

Death to all butt metal.
This little kid wearing a muscle shirt and a bandana on his head came by, pushed my buggy, and put his arms out to the side with a "what're you gonna do about it" look in Wal Mart once.

I had never been more scared in my life.
Once when I was at a school football game taking a piss these four kids ran into the restroom and one had his phone camera out, two of then went into the stall and started making sex noises and the other kid was like "OMG they're fucking!!!!" like seven times in a row. This old guy was washing his hands and he just literally facepalmed lol.
ohhhhh i have a story.

i was at the movies with my brother and we were watching something like Horton hears a who or Ice age 3 (i cant remember) and just as i became comfortable this little kid sat down next to me. he looked a little "off" but i didnt mind i just sat there and enjoyed the movie. about 30 minutes in my elbow accidentaly hit his (although my are was on the armrest first) and he flips out " YOU TOUCHED ME !!!! AHHHHHHHHHH" that was pretty much what the kid did and the mom stood up and shouted "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ?" i just sat there shocked and said sorry at least 50 times. and they got up and moved.... i was getting looks from everybody in the theater... but in the end the mom told me that her son had ADD or something like that.
POST RAWK
Quote by guylee

+1000

Its always the mexican kids.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
I'm a lifeguard, so I catch all kinds of misbehavior. Once I saw a kid almost get a handjob in the pool.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Quote by TheLifeguard
I once saw a kid's mom give him four pieces of gum, one at a time.

Each time, he would chew it for about 5 seconds, look right at her, and spit it on the floor. Then he'd cry until he got another one.

I've seen the same kid do it with popcorn, chips, french fries, you name it.

wat

are you stalking this kid?
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by BlaiseTheSlayer
I'm a lifeguard, so I catch all kinds of misbehavior. Once I saw a kid almost get a handjob in the pool.
Kids think they're incredibly clever to yell at me while I'm running, for some reason "Run, Forrest!" hasn't seem to become unoriginal.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by guylee

I would like to correct you good sir, I, being Mexican, have noticed that this is only common amongst the children who's parents have spoiled them. The rest, well... they've learned their lesson.

Here's my story.

I was at Wal*Mart, I was making my way to grab a box of cereal, when I was passing by the toy section, and what do I see?

I see some little boy, knocking down ROWS of toys, shoving people, biting people, SCREAMING, because his mom didn't want to buy him a transformer toy.

And before you go "Oh, he must have been hispanic lolololol".

He wasn't. He was -ASIAN-.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Oh man, my track coach brings her little 7 and 8 year old kids to practice. They get to ride on my big, tall, strong friend so they assume they get the same from me. I never let them. Once, the 7 year old tried climbing me to try to get a ride. He latched onto my shorts, and pantsed me.

I am still angry.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by guylee

Pfft, don't even get me started on rich white kids.
They're just kids. It's what they do. I mean, they can't put things into context and think everything is a massive piss-take if they don't get what they want. Hell, I was a prickish child but I grew up eventually, they all do.
Quote by guitarhero_764

I cockblocked him hard.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Quote by Sherlock_Bones
logic

Don't ruin our fun.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
I was on an airplane and the lights were dimmed, everyone was sleeping, when all of a sudden I hear these two kids yelling in the seats behind me "JEDI! JEDI! JEDI! JEDI!" Then one of them told the other that he broke his vocal chords and they both started screaming, while their parents slept through all this. Finally this guy said "if you don't shut up right now I'll hijack this plane to the Death Star."

It worked for about 10 minutes but then they started fighting again and wouldn't shut up. That was the worst flight I've ever been on.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I was on an airplane and the lights were dimmed, everyone was sleeping, when all of a sudden I hear these two kids yelling in the seats behind me "JEDI! JEDI! JEDI! JEDI!" Then one of them told the other that he broke his vocal chords and they both started screaming, while their parents slept through all this. Finally this guy said "if you don't shut up right now I'll hijack this plane to the Death Star."

It worked for about 10 minutes but then they started fighting again and wouldn't shut up. That was the worst flight I've ever been on.

Anyways, I hate little kids. They annoy me to no end. Especially my little brothers. They scream and yell at every. Single. ****ing. thing. when something doesn't go their way.
Quote by Sherlock_Bones
They're just kids. It's what they do. I mean, they can't put things into context and think everything is a massive piss-take if they don't get what they want. Hell, I was a prickish child but I grew up eventually, they all do.

I'm entirely aware of that, but that doesn't keep me from hating kids. I would've hated myself as a kid too.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
When I was at this Asian market, some Asian kid was standing behind me at this smoothie place and just punched me in the ass twice. The mother was quick to apologize though, so it's all good.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
I remember being at the mall with my sister, uncle, and younger cousin. When my uncle refuses to buy something for my cousin he yelled, "Oh no, Dad, please don't beat me again!" Everyone instantly turned and looked at us.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by bearsfan092
When I was at this Asian market, some Asian kid was standing behind me at this smoothie place and just punched me in the ass twice. The mother was quick to apologize though, so it's all good.

Those Asian kids. But what are we gonna do...?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I was walking down the street, and a kid (ten years old, I know this cause some kids know him after I described him to them) came up to me and said (read this in the most stereotypical Italian accent you can) "Ay, you smoke weed? Weed's for pussies!" and walked off. I was dumbstruck, therefore could not make a witty retort as I normally would have.
Quote by Pencil Man
Those Asian kids. But what are we gonna do...?

Yeah, deport them!

*Is half-asian*
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
a 6 year old tried to punch me in the face a couple weeks ago...
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by bearsfan092
Yeah, deport them!

*Is half-asian*

They're fine, we need to get rid of the Mexicans first.

*Is full-racist*
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I read the thread title as "Post your stories of masturbating children in public places"
I was flying to NJ with family, and there was this 2-4 year old girl moaning and crying, kicking the seat, panting loudly, anything cringe worthy. Her parents were right next to her, looking embarrassed.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
I work at a Safeway. Sometimes the little shits like to kick me when I'm bagging. And then the slightly older ones like to try to piss me off while I'm pushing carts, by asking for one, and then letting it go down the parking lot.
Yksinään hän vaeltaa mis' varjot lankeaa
Halki usvan ja roudan vain teräs seuranaan
Sydämensä kylmä on kuin maa routainen
Mutta silmissään viha polttava kuin kiuas tulinen
Page 1 of 3